Sunday, January 10, 2010

Forecast for 011110


01-11-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

It’s 43 degrees. There was frost in Columbia ruining most of the rose crop so expect a shortage of roses for Valentine‘s Day. The country that is. Will this never end????

According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is ivory and the incense is sage. Today is the fourth quarter waning Moon in Sagittarius. Today is the Roman Carmentalia.


FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Three of Swords: desolation. Feeling totally abandoned today is an excellent time to seek out those areas of your life that just aren’t working any more and come up with a plan.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
You are not going to feel much like moving today but if you don’t, you will stiffen up.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Cat’s Twenty Two: “Feeling trapped? Think laterally and the answer will come.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
The Oak Men are not exactly about today because as dryads, they are rooted to their trees. They live in the darkest, deepest part of the oldest forests both botanical and of our minds. At first, they are pretty scary, but they are also very wise. If you approach them with the proper reverence, they will tell you how to escape the woods you have wandered into, literally and mentally figuratively.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the Element is Metal. The Rabbit finds conflict today but the Horse has ease. There are no correspondences for today.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “If I persevere and keep faith in my ultimate success, no power on earth can prevent it. Go protects and supports me in all my endeavors.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

It is true, there is nothing worse or more pitiful than a Floridian suddenly exposed to long term cold weather when they are not paying enormous amounts of money to do so. I have decided I never want to see the seasons change. I never want to see the snow fall. You can keep all your white holidays, except the yearly January White Sale. The cats and I are tropical babies.
I know everyone thinks they have the smartest, cutest, most wonderful cat in the Universe and you do. However, Napoleon is exceptional. He shows forethought, planning and downright Machiavellian tendencies. George tends to stick his head in the door and tell me the coffee is ready in the morning. Naturally, a gaggle of cats knocks him four ways for Sunday and lands in bed with me where Napoleon has been napping all night, snuggly and warm on my, er his, foam bed topper. Immediately he jumps up and runs to the highest point in the room and begins to croon to them until they are all jumping and running and kicking the crappola out of me and I have to slowly make my way to the door to get them out. He will have them all gathered at the door, feet moving in place on tender hooks, awaiting the opportunity to spill into the rest of the house with him as leader. I open the door, he jumps sideways, they all exit and he runs back, jumps on the stand and takes a bath while I limp back to bed awaiting the aspirin to take effect on my joints. While that is percolating through my system, he crawls back into bed with me for another 18 hour nap. We don’t call him Nappie for nothing. The other cats have another name for him.
I started Jayne Ann Krentz’s new Arcane Society Dreamlight Trilogy, “Fired Up” last night and I am hooked by chapter two. If you are psychic or interested in psychics, you have to read the Arcane Society novels. I am really thrilled this one will end in the future on a planet I have come to love and anticipate each novel from: Harmony. I love the fuzz balls and can’t wait until we learn what they really are.
Anyone, besides me, notice today’s date looks like machine language code? 011110 Wonder what it means? Wonder if it could really mess up a program?

No comments: