Friday, January 22, 2010

Forecast and Faery Finder for 01/23/10

01-23-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
And the IT Disaster
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is black and the incense is pine. Today is St. Ildefonso’s Day.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, the Second quarter waxing Moon starts at 5:53 AM EST in Taurus. If you wake up in the middle of the night from a dream about a money making opportunity, WRITE IT DOWN! It will be a good one! The morning brings news about changes being approved and then you get the list of restrictions. Good news turns into aggravation. Although you are trying to be nice about it, the acid is still dripping off your tongue. Good news arrives at the end of the afternoon and all seem well. However, if you take too much credit, argument arrive in the late night.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Ace of Wands: stimulation. Use your intuition today. It is time to reach for a greater understanding of your life and others.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
It going to be hard to laugh today but you might as well. It is easier than crying.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Cat Call: “Don’t be critical. See the positive in yourself and others.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
The Faery Who was Kissed by the Pixies is here today. Love given and love received is her theme and she will definitely open your heart in any way she has to.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the Element is Water. The Rabbit finds conflict today. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, signing contracts, gambling, starting construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Any difficulty I might have with people in my life tells me that I have not succeeded in communicating through ordinary means. I ask the Supreme Being to send Light in this situation. I stop talking about this problem. I know that Divine Love is now in action. Everything is working out quickly, easily and successfully.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

The day started a little late and I made the mistake, since I was feeling really bad, of letting George drive. Like most men, he saw an express lane and simply could not resist getting in it. It chomped on my Sunpass and dropped us a couple of exits after the one we needed to take. Meanwhile, Vanwitch is running is little rough. So we had to backtrack through Miami Beach which is not my favorite location to drive in a compact car much let alone a commercial van. I didn’t win the car or the net book or anything though I got a bright orange carry bag, one round mouse pad and a pen. My legs were getting ready to give out because they never have anywhere to sit at these shows.
I did get to see the big Antique show from the walk over. Nothing I would have spent money to get into there! I drove home and the roads seemed really rough until we hit a dead stop. A lovely woman pulled up next to us and said my back tire was about to blow. We limped off I-95 at Sunrise and took Powerline where a nice trucker told us it had a huge bubble on the inside and if it hit the brake line the tire would blow. I pleaded, coddled and promised new tires if Vanwitch would just limp into Costco. She made it! Four tires and 837.00 later (that was with a 70.00 coupon), she is about six inches higher and feeling frisky. She drives so smooth it is a wonder. This is going down in history as the most expensive IT show in my life. So much Ford saying they would last until her March checkup.
So instead of dinner out, I got a slice of pizza at Costco and it was good. Then we had to continue on to BJ’s as Costco was out the cheap dog food for the Raccoon Contingency and I needed Activia. BJ’s has a coupon though Costco’s regular price is lower. Napoleon has a fit if he doesn’t get his Activia. Then we had to get water at the Water Mill and by then I was limping. I managed to get into Western Meats for some buttermilk and beautiful Zucchinis but on the way out I could barely put any weight on my right heel. By the time we got home I could barely walk and that is where I am right now. The heel hurts like I have a knife stuck in it, I can’t support weight on the right foot and I am exhausted. The stress of getting Vanwitch from Sunrise to Sample on Powerline with the tire about to blow at any moment was more than my system could take. Even my scar is hurting.
That was not the high point of the last day. Last night Flame comes running in and jumps up on my dresser. I should have named her Dureena. She goes headfirst down behind it with only the last part of her back feet showing and one third of her tail. All I could think was how on earth I was going to get her out there. Then there was a scrabbling and slowly, half an inch by half an inch the cat emerged backwards, covered in cobwebs….hey I don’t dust back there very much….until finally the head emerges with something huge and furry in her mouth. It was a Fur Rat. We haven’t seen a Fur Rat in a year since Target sold them all off and somehow she found Napoleon’s stash of a brand new Fur Rat. I think they killed it around 3 AM much to my final relief. They are made of hard plastic and I have a tile floor.
Farmville finally opened up the farm expansion last night and I was 5,000 coins short. So I started harvesting everything in sight as fast as I could. Things were going well until my virtual goat started running from my curser. Maybe I was getting a little over enthusiastic….

No comments: