Monday, January 25, 2010

Forecast and Faery Finder for 01/26/10

01-26-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is maroon and the incense is cinnamon. Today is the Indian Republic Day.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically it is a good day to stay under the bed. Ever notice how I seem to be the only astrologer that isn’t using rose colored paint. You might as know the real influences so you know when to duck is my motto. You will have survived a restless night when your mind just could not stop working. Unfortunately it was you it was working over. Don’t let an overnight emergency call get you too upset. The party in question just wants to vent and figured there was no reason you should get any sleep either. The morning will arrive with the knowledge of what you were supposed to do but forgot. That starts a morning off right! The night ends with hurt feelings, emotional outbursts and the blame game. You really might find it helpful to claim your cell phone battery is dead today. Just a little hint.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Empress: conception. Today you have a strong desire to return to nature or to just get away from civilization.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
A miracle healing is possible today.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Bureaucat: “Get that paperwork done. You’ll feel much better.” Nag Nag Nag! Even the cards are after me.

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
G. Hobyah is about and it is the day for him. He is a hobgoblin, a little creature that blows everything way out of proportion.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the Element is Fire. The Horse finds conflict today. Today is an auspicious day for medical procedures, signing contracts, gambling and births but not for haircuts or starting construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now choose to communicate freely and openly everything that needs to be said. I free my mind from all limiting thoughts and am now at peace with myself and with others. I no longer worry about what other people think. I know that I am loved and totally supported by the Universe.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Oh Goddess, never take anything until you research it. George decided a berry cleanse was in order for me. It seemed harmless enough. Little did I know that cleanse means laxative in health speak. I spent the night creating new records for the bathroom dash and more of the day doubled over with cramps. If he thinks I am ever taking another one of those pills, he sorely underestimates me.
Napoleon successfully with the help of Flame knocked down an entire stack of storage boxes. The miracle is that none of them broke or opened and he survived. I was fit to be tied.
Well, after years of refusing advertising from MoveOn.org, planned parenthood and a host of other liberal causes, less than one business day after the Supreme Court ruling CBS accepted a “prolife” ad from a radical right wing source to run during the Super Bowl. It sure didn’t take them long, did it? I guess I am lucky I can’t get CBS where I am. I won’t miss their programming. I wonder who is next to come out of the closet. Gee, and all these years all we have heard is the Liberal Left Wing Media is beating up on the poor Right Wingers. Okay, show us that media when you get a chance because we are having trouble finding it.
Someone announced they had found a liberal, progressive radio program in Washington State. We were surprised they found one in the USA, forget the state. Who knows of a Liberal talk show host with a syndicated program on national radio? What is this person’s name? What channel are they on and public radio doesn’t count? Then again, I don’t expect to see public radio around that much more. Public broadcast TV is going the way of dinosaur in August. Seems like 1984 is just a little late in arriving. Oh, don’t let that reference annoy you. Just go back to watching Jersey Shores, American Idol and the rest of them but you might want to consider that when the Biggest Loser comes on, you already know the outcome; it’s you.

No comments: