Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Forecast and Faery Finder for 01/27/10


01-27-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
The Lap, the Laptop, the Cat and Poor Eyesight: A story of love and rejection.
By Janice Scott-Reeder and Napoleon


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is brown and the incense is honeysuckle. Today is the Swiss Vogelgruff. The Moon is waxing toward full on Friday and Saturday.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, for a couple of days, egotism and social events do not mix. Avoid bragging at all costs.
The Moon enters Cancer at 9:01 AM EST. You will have pleasant dreams though they may be a little strange. The period between 11:30 AM and 3:00 PM EST is really good for expansion, making money and even starting some home decorating projects to increase its value. However, after that period you will run into trouble with elders and authorities if you try it. The rest of the afternoon and evening sucks like a Hoover. Arguments over the simplest of decorating ideas happen. Do not comment on anyone’s appearance unless you want to start a fight. By late night, you are even aggravated with yourself.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Four of Wands: delight. Romance is in the air and with it the feeling of impending change. Always remember that the thrill is nice but a lasting relationship need shared values and goals to survive.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Today is not a day anyone is actually going to feel safe.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Democat: “Stand up for what you believe in.” This is not to be confused with Democrats.

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Ekstasis: song! This is the song that fills the Universe, brings it to vibration and life results. It is ecstasy, joy and motivation. This is the song of our collective souls. You can not hear it with your ears. Your soul and heart have to be engaged.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the Element is Fire. The Sheep finds conflict today but the Ox and Tiger have ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, signing contracts, gambling, starting construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “The plan of my life is now unfolding step by step, according to the will of my Higher Self. I acknowledge each one of its stages with serenity, detachment and joy, knowing that I am always lovingly and wisely guided on my path toward the full realization of my true potential.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Napoleon is in a mood. He is trying to get Flame to run with him but after last night when all those storage boxes came down, she is rethinking that idea. So far she has not moved a whisker. Poor boy, he doesn’t take rejection well.
Napoleon wants to lay between me and the laptop on my lap. The problem is the simple fact that I have to have reading glasses. Once Napoleon oozes in between me and the laptop, I can no longer see the screen clearly and start getting a headache trying to focus. So, I let him lay on the expensive microbead pillow and even got the little pillow out to go under his head. I got the sound all cat owners dread. It is a combination of meow, sigh and whine with an additional note of: “Now I think I will just die you have hurt my feelings so badly.” Off the pillow he slides and right back into my lap where the headache begins. I even tried promising anchovies to no avail. I got the look where they roll their eyes up at you and you know you are going to give in. Oh well, I didn’t want to read my email anyway.
Napoleon did the promo shots for his Utube video, me and my Activia…soon to come out, today. Those on Blogger, Facebook and MySpace will get to see it. Next thing, he is going to want his own page…..Some cats come to the sound of a can opener. Others respond to the popping of cat lid. Napoleon responds to the paper tearing off a yogurt container.
Dear Goddess, I have a headache tonight. I am finishing up the forecast and calling it a night.

No comments: