Friday, February 13, 2009

Forecast and faery Finder for 02-14-09

02-14-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Blue and incense is Rue.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Five of Swords: destruction. Easy promises are not kept and you are no longer trusted. You took on more than you could handle. Learn to say no to unreasonable demands and with time, you will regain the trust you have lost. Time is finite and limited. Learn to honor your needs.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters sexy, secretive and controlling Scorpio at 9:51 AM EST. Mercury enters Aquarius at 10:39 AM EST and the ideas will fly! This afternoon is the perfect time for change of all kinds. For the next couple of weeks there will be continuing fights over changes that help people. Failed policies and people of the past refuse to let go of out worn ideas that do not work.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say this is a day to stop settling and raise your standards.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catharsis. “Enjoy the freedom that comes with release.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Maiden. This child looking Fae, don’t be fooled, she isn’t, brings us hope and joy. She is all new beginnings and growth. Proceed competently. Do not spoil your inner child but acknowledge it.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the element is Metal. The Monkey is finding conflict but the Dragon and Snake are having a good day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I keep my mind focused on abundance, health , beauty, happiness and success. I stay away from negative people. I carefully choose those with whom I spend my leisure time. I give up all useless activities, associations and relationships. I surround myself with people who succeed and contribute, who manifest a positive attitude and who empower me through their own light.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Hopefully you survived Friday the Thirteenth. Me, I came down with severe gastric upset and wound up sitting at the shop hoping for an early death. I am still feverish but I am getting better as evidenced by the fact I am writing. However, my Post Office trip to mail packages to customers was scuttled.
Bitwit did really well all day and then, she just had to climb back up there and drop stuff on my head. Now she is in the Bathroom so I can write in peace.
I am now on the Napoleon diet. Whatever I eat, he takes part of it.

No comments: