Monday, February 23, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 02-24-09

02-24-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is grey and the incense is ylang-ylang,

Today is Fat Tuesday (Mardi Gras)

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Star: revelation. This is the card of meditation.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Pisces at 8:00 AM EST. The New Moon is at 8:35 PM EST in 6Pisces35. A lot of electronic communications will be the rule for a couple of days. You in box will be full. This afternoon is the perfect time to makes changes and do spells for change. Authorities see your point of view. However, the red tape and forms catch up with you by evening and you are aggravated you simply cannot do more.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say parenting and children are issues that will face you today.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is catamaran. “Stay balanced and ride out the storm.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Arval Parrot. When Arval appears there is just one lesson: communicate. Listen and speak carefully.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the element is Water. The Boar finds conflict today but the Rat is having a great day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “The Universal law of justice and freedom rules in everyone, for everyone and through everyone. Being in harmony with the will of my Soul, neither a person now a situation can prevent me from attaining my highest good. I trust God’s infinite wisdom.
Everything is now working out perfectly now.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Dear Goddess, I have no more patience. Even though I was not late with my payment to AMEX because of the mistake in customer service, I still lost my reward points because it posted late, though there is no late charge because I was not late. I redeemed the existing points and canceled the rewards account as it costs me 40.00 a year. I simply refuse to put up with this crap from companies I have worked my ass off for years paying on time and being a good customer. I just cancelled two more cards. Heck, they have already screwed my credit rating what do I owe them and as a dear friend said yesterday, what incentive do we have to even pay the ….well I’ll leave the name up to your imagination? I discovered Discovercard raised interest rate even though I cancelled the card so tomorrow I threaten to sue them. Is anyone in the Obama administration listening????

No comments: