Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 02-25-09

02-25-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is White and the incense is Marjoram.

Today is Ash Wednesday.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Strength: omnipotence. This is a day to reclaim the power that is rightfully yours! Inspiration will descend and invigorate your mind and your quest for truth. A new found confidence lets you get the answers you seek. The projects you start today will be long term achievements on your cosmic resume. Make certain there are no inner personality conflicts or the whole thing could degenerate to spinning your wheels.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, At first glance an opposition between the Sun in Pisces and the Pallas in Virgo would seem like a bad thing for a week. But, that allows you to not be taken in by causes that tug at your heart strings until you investigate the charity. So, it is good for us and really bad for the con artists. For about three days expect the social invitations to fly in and you have to pick and choose or be totally worn out. Later this evening you want to help but there is just too much on your plate so don’t be afraid to say no or call me next week.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say over come the crabs of illusion and be honest with your self today.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat Woman. “Revel in your sensuality and passion. Do things that make you purr.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Faery who was kissed by the Pixies. A Pixie kiss is a blessing unless they have been eating Pixie chocolate and then you get freckles. They kiss me a lot and must have a storehouse full of chocolate. Morna is this Fae’s name. She is the embodiment of love given and love received. Although she embraces unconditional love, her lesson is much more important than that. She wants us to love while staying centered within our selves. You can not look at Morna without smiling and feeling blissfully warm and gooey all over. She accepts all, even the Wild Things.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is Metal. The Sheep finds conflict today.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go. I free myself from any attachment, illusion and restlessness of everyday life. I look at people and things through my Soul’s eyes in a calm, detached and loving way. A new and powerful energy emerges within me. I am intuitively guided toward the appropriate action and I easily succeed in everything I do.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Before I returned to the house from locking the outside gate, Napoleon had knocked Turtle and her home down. She was hiding under the lid. George had removed him twice from the counter to no avail. He got a smack and Turtle moved into a bedroom where she is safe but unhappy. She can no longer watch me cook. Well, part of it was her fault as George says she is making a lot of noise in her container but still Napoleon has been trying to return my good graces all morning. I am making him suffer.
Bitwit is having so much fun running through the shop it should be illegal. She has now gotten the knack of timing reading so at exactly 10 minutes she arrives. Now if I could just teach her that biting me to stop the reading is not the best way to get my attention….
Boopster’s spirit has now returned again and is sharing bodies with Purrbah. Suddenly he stands up on his hind legs and nips my elbow like Boopster used to do to get my attention. It was not his most endearing habit.
I didn’t get the shop bird fed on time as I had the guys washing the Vanwitch. She is really shining. So they had a tantrum. They upset the Gnomes in the sign post. They started screaming at the crows. The crows started screaming back. There was an aerial war with the crows dive bombing the Gnomes. I had to clean the Vanwitch in spots as she got bombed, but not as bad as my poor customer who parked next to the sign post. Meanwhile, the Pixies and other Fae are laughing themselves silly. Just your average at the Salamander……However, because the cameras have sound, my poor customer almost jumped out of his skin when the Gnomes started screaming at the Crows. It is a sound that is most definitely not human nor animal!

No comments: