Sunday, February 15, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 02-16-09

02-16-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is white and the incense is Rosemary.

Today is President’s Day.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Knight of Pentacles: evolution. Pragmatism will move from a lovely state to a much higher one. You situation can improve.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the fourth quarter of the Moon begins at 4:38 PM EST. The Moon enters Sagittarius at 7:53 PM EST. Wanderlust overtakes us under this Moon as does a quest for supreme justice and higher education. The next week is a great period for networking. Expect a lot of arguments over the best way to help people and look out for ulterior motives. This is a flat out confusing day and the psychic is going to be of little or no help because those waters are muddy, too. Just lay low and keep your head down.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say the main block to honoring your true feelings is the fear of not being loved or liked. Can anyone like or love you if you do not like or love yourself?


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat on A Hot Tin Roof. “Life likes to test your surefootedness. Be Nimble.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Unity. Unity is the First of the Singers. Unity is the Alpha and the Omega. In between is the illusion of duality. We pass through that illusion eventually and reclaim the power that rightfully belongs to us.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the element is Water. The Dog finds conflict today but the Sheep and Monkey are having a great day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I acknowledge the wonderful qualities I have within me. I open up to the beauty and creativity of my Soul and I accomplish great things easily and successfully.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
In my Universe it seems like everything happens at once. I had a quiet day, thinking maybe business was slacking off as I gather my supplies to do a working for someone and suddenly, book orders to find and pack - haven’t had those for two weeks - supplies orders, readings and working bought on the web and while I was taking that breather for a day a two, I committed myself to a stint at the Renaissance Fair in anticipation of a lull in money and business. So much for my psychic where my own business is concerned! Now I have more work that I usually have and am putting in the midnight oil.
I did finally buy Bitwit a Furrat hoping that will keep her out of my hair while I get all of this done. So far…so good. She is beating the crap out of it. I also got one for the girls at home so the stealing of the furrat will desist.

No comments: