Friday, February 27, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 02-28-09



02-28-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is brown and the incense is sandalwood.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Four of Pentacles: authority. Spies are watching and they aren’t on the helpful side. Play your cards close to your chest today. Open up those hidden talents so you can travel in a new direction.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Taurus at 10:33 PM EST. The morning brings revelations as to why things have been happening and you are finally feeling at ease..not good….just at peace. Get a reading around noon time as it will be very accurate. For the next five days, more annoyance at red tape and the inability for people to embrace new ideas. It getting to where slapping people up side the head should not be illegal!


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say to try and raise above your problems today and enjoy yourself.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Caterpillar. “Slow down. Take some time to focus on the small the stuff.” Good advice when Smooth Harry is running around as details will show you his lies.

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Glanconer. Good old Smooth Harry is back. He loves to show us what we lust after and then run a con on us. So, if it seems to be too good to be true or they are just too perfect today, they are. Run…. As to Ffaff, I polished my toenails a bright pink so there is no need to play my feet today!

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the element is wood. The Dog finds conflict today but the Sheep and Monkey are having a great day!


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I follow my intuition. I don’t have to struggle, not even in my mind, to improve this situation and to achieve my goals. I listen to the guidance of my Higher Self and the good I desire is near and within reach.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I can prove none of this, but I have a theory. As I was getting ready to get up, Napoleon jumps on the bed and lays down. Immediately I started drifting. I think when cats do that to you, their astral fur begins growing and gradually wraps you in fur covered cocoon injecting some sort of a cat sleep drug from which only snoring is possible. So I gradually fought the mind numbing effects of kitty sleep, got my finger on the black spot under his chin and started scratching. He can’t resist that as it is the itchiest spot on his body. That was when he hit me with the second wave: the full body purr. That’s when the whole cat vibrates from the tips of his whiskers to the tip of his tail. No human has ever managed to get upright when hit with that double whammy. I took a 15 minute nap!
Even with the machinations of a Machiavellian cat, I managed to get up and start for the shop in plenty of time when the weirds started. All of us came out of our houses to find out who was honking their horn every minute or two. No one could find anyone or where the sound was coming from. I couldn’t even find a traveling car on surveillance. That was weird and I wasn’t the only person hearing it. What’s a day without a little weirdness?
I am getting ready to let out a blood curdling scream at UPS: where’s my package? I’ve been expecting some good patchouli oil with root inside it since Wednesday along with some other oils. I know it is in transit. I just want it to land.
Oh my goddess, it is the last day of the month. Where did February go???

No comments: