Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 02-26-09


02-26-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit, the evil one.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Purple and the incense is Myrrh.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Eight of Swords: curtailment. Nothing is working out as planned even though you were rational and logical in your carefully orchestrated scenarios. You may have made to mistakes. 1. Underestimating your opposition and 2. Not assessing the situation properly. Retreat and rethink is the message of this card. That way you will live to succeed another day.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Aries at 4:24 PM EST. Everything speeds up. It is a pretty much aspect less day which can have you daydreaming and goofing off. Be warned that if you do, authority figures will be come down on you tonight.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say to trust your intuition today. Laiste won’t anything really bad happen to you.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catapult. “Launch yourself forward. Go for it!”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Laiste, the Moon’s Daughter. She leaves little hoof prints in her wake. Follow her little hoof prints that glow in the dark and you will enter the other worlds. Beware, she is also the Sphinx. She give knowledge and enlightenment only if you are really good with riddles. She takes us through the Gate of Revelation which is a lot more fun than her sister’s gate!

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the element is water. The Monkey finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake find ease.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I quiet my mind and everything becomes silent within. I listen to my intuition. Without expectations or worries, I invoke the divine solution, which comes to me naturally and clearly in the peace of my Soul.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

And then there are the days you know you should not have gotten out of bed…..
I got up around 4:30 and wandered into the bathroom where the simple fact that the house was now under 2 inches of water and Purrbah was stranded on the commode looking frantic finally hit me. So I got George who suggested I go to the shop and nap while he sucked the water up with the indoor/outdoor vacuum. The problem appears to be a stopped up tube in the commode back. The level of disaster - mammoth.
That was not however the end of my disaster. I crawled into the cot, still half asleep and my elbow made the mistake of peeking over the side. It was mangled within minutes by a Bitwit. Too tired to get bandaids, I wrapped my elbow in the comforter and made certain no part of my body was straying from the center of the cot. That was when I realized a Bitwit was now attached to my knee and kicking and biting. So I sat up, eyes half closed grabbing at the Bitwit only to discover I can not get a hold of her because she is under the covers with me. She had managed to sneak up from under and beside the cot. As I am blindly grabbing at the Bitwit in pain, she begins to rapidly retreat to my feet. Thus, I did was any toe eating fearing person would do and quickly drew my feet up to my bottom. This act in a normal wide awake state is not damaging. In a pretty much asleep state, one tends to forget they are bent up and I whacked myself in the chin with my now bleeding knees. Laid back down and watched the stars for a few minutes until I managed to check and see if all my teeth were still in my mouth!
I wrapped my entire body in the comforter making certain there were no Bitwit sized entry holes and went back to almost sleep when my butt felt the hit and prong of claws and I was laying on it at the time. She had now moved her attack to from under the cot where she continued to batter me until Isis came over to nap and put and end to it.
Bitwit thanks George for returning her favorite play toy. So far today she has hidden my shoes. She has grabbed and tried to ride out the door on my leg. In short, she is keeping me at the shop no matter what she has to do.
I thought I looked pretty bad in the morning but I have found something looks way worse. The Monk Parrots were just coming out of their nest on the cell phone tower and landing on the power lines when I arrived at the shop. You have never seen such ruffled, feathers sticking out everywhere, fluffed up birds with a -don’t talk to me - look on their faces. If you have ever seen the famous print of the mad blue bird, let me tell you: he has nothing on a Monk Parrot on a cold morning on a power line. I don’t think they would have come down for a fruit salad. Meanwhile on the cell tower, babies were screaming for breakfast. And all I had was one Bitwit….Bitwit, the land shark.

No comments: