Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 03-04-09

03-04-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Brown and the incense is Lavender.

I’d like to thank everyone for their birthday wishes if I don’t get to you individually.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Magian: encapsulation. I am going to try an explain this so follow me closely. When you succeed in balancing the electrical activity in both sides of your brain, or the right and left hand pathway, the energy is fed into the connecting pathway which can then be projected to influence the Universe and people around you. It is much easier said than done and that was no easy thing to say. Once achieved, you can resort to trickery, manipulation and deceit but the cost will be high as once a feedback loop is established of that energy you are cruising’ for a psychic bruising’.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Second quarter of the Moon begins at 2:46 AM EST in Gemini. An early morning social call may awaken you. By midmorning you might as well conclude you are neither thinking now talking your way around work, regulations or limitations. Energy peaks by the end of the afternoon but all the mental energy can have you talking too fast and whoa, brain not engaged. You say something that surprises even you! It is a very psychic evening. You are ready to drop the baggage in the river and take a change on a new relationship. There is talk, talk and more talk but at least you know where you stand and can explore new ideas.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to taking a vacation. Try a mental one, instead.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cool Cat. “Pride comes before a fall - humility is needed today.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Epona’s Wild Daughter and she is paying us another visit. Dorcha may bring nightmares and depression from which either madness or growth emerges. Hers is not the easy path as she demands you confront your inner shadows. But through her comes enlightenment.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the element is Earth. The tiger finds conflict today but the Rooster is having a great day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Everything that does not contribute to my highest good now vanishes from my life. I let it go. The will of God expresses itself clearly and strongly through the qualities He gave me.
The path of my life is radiant and free.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I still have the evening to survive but I think I am surviving my birthday with a minimum of screaming. Bitwit is settling down though she had a scream fest on the spiral staircase that would have raised the hair on your neck. I keep telling her the boys like low and sexy and she goes for high pitched and how far will it carry!
I have spent the day working on clearing out my work space. You accumulate so much paper! It’s always the I’ll look at it later attitude that winds up with a pile of paper taller than you are. I even set up the new calculator and after a federal budget of tries got the calendar and time function working. I know they publish the instructions in 4 languages but why can’t one of them be simple. Then I tackled the Anna Riva oils. I got every bottle alphabetized and standing in a straight row when the very last bottle fell over and took the rest down like dominos. I had to take a break after that. They can stay on their sides!!!

No comments: