Friday, March 13, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 03-14-09

03-14-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Indigo and the incense is Rue.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the lover: discrimination. Your missing part is not your opposite or your exact duplicate. It is what looks like you but compliments you. Let go your outworn idea of individuality and merge with the whole and with Unity. This union will activate your whole potential.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, Mars enters Pisces at 11:20 PM EDT. Now we have an interesting astrological happening. Venus is in Aries at her detriment, which means the softer qualities of love are missing and aggression is in their place. Mars is not happy in weepy, gentle Pisces so his war like qualities are not muted. Does this give us assertiveness? What do you think? Expect to find out the answers to questions, riddles and mysteries in the afternoon. Late this evening it seems like you are being rushed through social events with one eye on the door. I think is called the “Bum’s Rush”.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say your higher consciousness is at work today and as usual, it is cryptic. You’ll have to work on figuring out what the signs mean and even what they are.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Alley Cat. “Be adventurous. Everything will go your way.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Unity. It is a day of connections. Nothing is coincidence. It all is interconnected and the sooner you ferret out the connection the better off you will be. Then, draw strength from the Universe and move forward.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the element is Earth. The Rat finds conflict today but the Dog and Boar have an easy day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “My difficulties, disappointments or apparent defeat are only signs indicating that my success is near. I use them to move forward and develop all my qualities. My final success will be even greater than I imagine.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Last night I am in the shower when I hear a door being banged on and scrabbling. Not much you can do until you dry off. When I got out, the bedroom door was open so I ran in and there are all the Kitwits, 2 Catwits and Josephina’s new boyfriend, Conner. In the middle of the bed is Napoleon, who I know opened the door, overseeing the whole group. They have all picked out sleep spots, but Nappie is ready to play. I had to eject him from the bedroom. Goddess, he was mad. The ears were back and the eyes were slits and crossed. Nappie is a real party boy, but this has to stop. That was the third time he had let the whole house full of cats into the bedroom that day. That lever door handle is great for arthritis and apparently partying cats.
The seriously disrupted my bed time as then each cat had to be let out separately. Not that they are spoiled, but they each walk over and slap me to le them out. Some time around 3 Am they were all gone and I finally got some uninterrupted sleep which made me late for the shop.
Since I was late I decided to throw a chicken sandwich together for breakfast. Does it really matter which part of the chicken you eat? I plopped a big piece with skin on it down after giving Mr. Bobo his cut. Of course, Josephina grabbed his piece and turned into the cat demon from Hades. So Mr. Bobo has to have a second piece. He is old and slow. I reluctantly pealed the skin off my chicken breast and gave it to him. I look back and discover I really only had chicken skin on the sandwich. The big piece of meat was a little sliver. So, I had half a sandwich. Some days it doesn’t pay to get out of bed.
But when I arrived at the shop, the red headed woodpecker was on the bird feeder. I thought what a lovely picture he would make if I had my camera. Then I realized that the only thing you would have seen in the picture was a woodpecker tail as the other half was on the other side of the bird feeder. He is getting used to me and doesn’t fly off in a panic now. People have told all the wonderful things they are seeing in the guardian tree picture I posted on Facebook yesterday that I now have to go back and look some more. All I ever saw was the tree troll in it.
I got an new book in: Sir John Hargrave’s Mischief Maker’s Manual. I started reading the thing and couldn’t stop. I believe it is illegal in 13 states. Be very careful who you let have this book because you could fall victim to some positively evil pranks. It will be in bookstores soon. It even has cell phone pranks. You’ll learn how to lock your cell phone after reading that section!

No comments: