Sunday, March 29, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 03-30-09

03-30-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is White and the Incense is Rosemary.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Ten of Wands: Oppression. This is the most powerful of the tens and in the Kabala signifies fire out of control and the centering of intuition. Drop the psychological baggage and stop looking for confirmation. Instead, move forward while looking within to know the truth of your path.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Gemini at 9:36 AM EDT. Until evening it is an annoying day during which you really can’t help anyone or defend them and changes are constantly blocked. Slow down and smell the flowers. It’s about all you will be able to do. As soon as that influence ends, the social events kick into high gear with sparkling conversation and innovative ideas and it seems like Monday was a bad memory. For the next couple of days, words are flying and you may hit send before you finish typing, lose your temper over nothing and half finish your thoughts. SLOW DOWN!


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say break free of the despair, chains and bad thinking that is holding you down. Move forward fearlessly with hope and confidence that the Universe is on your side and the Fae will be there to help things along.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat Lover. “Contact your loved ones today.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Iris of the Rainbows. Iris is why most of the flowers at the shop are purple. They are in her honour. No matter how bad things seem to be, no matter how dark and stormy the clouds, there is a rainbow at the end. Hope is the energy that will break through whatever is holding you down. Hope cannot be destroyed nor stopped. Hope is language of success.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is wood. The Dragon finds conflict today.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I know I am the sole creator of my reality, and that I have all the power I need within me to generate a totally satisfying life. I stop blaming people or outside events. With God’s loving support I tune into my creative power and I bring joy and light into my life and the life of others.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

It’s hard to believe March is almost over. Seems like it flew by.
Remember to email me about the “find a job” spell by Tuesday, the 31st. I will send you the Find A Job Chant to do whenever you have time and do it frequently to tap into the energy I have set up for you. I am resting and getting ready for the big push on Wednesday.

No comments: