Saturday, March 14, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 03-15-09

03-15-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Yellow and the Incense is Almond.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Seven of Swords: ambivalence. You are being watched and not in a good way. There is a thief around you. If you are the thief, you will be caught so don’t try to talk your way out of it. Take a really good look at your vindictiveness and then you will know why no one trusts you. You will also know why you have so many friends around you that mean nothing. They are afraid to turn their backs on you. The minute you start sinking, they will all throw you an anchor.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, for the next couple of weeks, the desire and energy of the Universe goes into trying to help people out of the mess they are in and to fight for what is right. Do not expect rapid changes because we are talking about a Virgo/Capricorn trine and neither of those signs move very fast. Sneaky ways to get around rules and regulations occur to you in the really early morning hours. By afternoon, you may blurt out how you really feel about what someone has done to you that has been simmering for some time. Don’t expect them to understand. Although it is a confusing night, it is a good time to work on resumes, get your outfit ready for Monday morning and organize yourself.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say to break free of the mental restriction, physically move. Dance, jump and skip and your mind will suddenly start moving again.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Temple Cat. “Tap into your intuition; wisdom will follow.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Geeeeeoo the Slooow. Nothing moves fast when he around. He wants us to stop and smell the flowers. Notice the little things for information about the big things. All in the microcosm is reflected in the macrocosm. Look at the world around you for a clue to the large picture.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is Earth. The Ox finds conflict today.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now face people and situations with courage.
I express myself freely and all conflicts are resolved in a balanced and open way for the mutual benefit of everyone.
I proclaim and manifest the power of my Higher Self with love, understanding and respect for others and for myself.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

When you find your cat hanging off the picture on your wall, what do you do? I scream at Napoleon. Why on earth he is hanging off the picture, I have no idea. I know it is a picture of two flying cranes. Scientists tell me a cat cannot see a two dimensional picture. Could they be wrong? I just know my picture is now crooked which drives me a little batty. Napoleon is not eating cranes for a midnight snack. He did manage to grab a tag off a garment. So there he is with the garment tag in his mouth, fangs protruding, and eyes slit and glowing. Napoleon has a very, very scary face at those times. It is almost as good as Josephina’s Demon face when she gets a piece of meat.
I don’t know what is getting into all the cats but they have been bouncing off the walls (literally) all day. Even Ra has been bouncing around.
I decided to take a break and relax out in the shop garden with a nice cup or coffee and a Danish. Ever try to eat a Danish with a whole flock of beady little crow eyes staring at you? Well, birds have some human traits. I threw down some Danish. My first customer was a huge Blue Jay who grabbed a nice beak full and took off for the Cat's Claw Tree. Now for those of you unfamiliar with this tropical delight, every inch of it is covered in thorns. The Blue Jay impaled the piece of Danish on a thorn so he wouldn't lose it while picking it apart. That wasn't the human part. So, I wasn't paying attention. Nothing was picking up the rest of the Danish and I then hear this cawing in the sky. A boat tailed grackle is chasing the Blue Jay all over the place trying to take his piece of Danish away from him. There is Danish all over the ground, but he wanted that piece. Later George brought some peanuts home and in swoops the Blue Jay and makes off with a peanut. You can't keep those Jays away from food.
I had run out of bird food so we went over to BJ's to get another bag. When the man went to lift it up to scan it, the whole side seam just let loose and there was bird food all over the place. While our friend was sweeping it up and they were getting me another bag, he told us about a bag of dog food that had split open in the parking lot. He said it looked like a scene out of the birds. So, don't drop a bag of dog food in a parking lot if you know what is good for you.
In garden news, my white amaryllis is blooming at home. I have a tomato on the tomato plant and two tiny ancho peppers. I have no idea what they taste like. I have always used them for spells. With any luck, I will find out. I am gradually seeding pots and waiting to see if anything comes up.

No comments: