Monday, March 16, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 03-17-09

03-17-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Red and the incense is Ginger. WHAT??? The color of the day is GREEN. It’s St. Patrick’s Day. The Incense is Beer! What’s with that guide?

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Queen of Swords: subversion. Opportunities to allow intellect to guide us is now available. Reflect on your situation and get rid of the rationalizations you have been using to stay where you are.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, we find ourselves a little more aggressive than normal in the early morning and that may put a few people off. Keep it up and by midmorning there will be arguments. From noon to around 3:30 pm is a lucky time and spend it expanding your influence, emailing those resumes and keeping in touch with people. After that, back off and finish all the busy work you didn’t get to earlier.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks today to standing your ground. That may be a good thing because when the Universe throws up road blocks, it usually has a really good reason.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Mooncat. “Enjoy the ebb and flow of your emotions. It’s who you are.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Topsie Turvets. Oh dear, is life getting confusing? That’s when they love to drop in and make us take a look at things from another angle, often upside down on our heads. There are a zillion of these little guys because we just keep getting ourselves stuck in the muddle box and they want us to think outside the box. You are asking the wrong questions. Your assumptions are wrong. Back this puppy up and take a new look at the situation, before they trip you.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the element is Metal. The Rabbit finds conflict today. Good thing I did the shopping today as the 17th looks bad for us rabbits.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Any difficulty I might have with people I my life tells me that I have not succeeded in communicating trough ordinary means. I ask the Supreme Being to send Light in this situation. I stop talking about this problem. I know that Divine Love is now in action. Everything is working out quickly, easily and successfully.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

By now everyone in the Universe has heard about the AIG bonuses. Folks, in the deep South, he just needed killin’, used to be a legal defense. These guys just need a good bashing up side the head. Who gets a bonus for running a company into the ground? If your work is not up to par, you are on the unemployment line not collecting a bonus. I want my tax money back! They have a legal contract. Well, I think the words - so sue me - should come into play. Exactly what are they going to collect: a lien on a bankrupt company? I have to agree with the article on Deepak Chopra this weekend where he said greed has simply gotten out of hand. I can’t imagine a billion dollars much let alone spending it. What do you buy? At the most I think I could spend a million and a half before I ran out “things” I might like to have. Just think about it. What do you do with that much money? Does anyone need a house with more bedrooms than a boarding school, a couple of pools, and acres of grass? My mind is boggled.
It is a day of disappointments for me. A very nice person wrote in for some help on a group I am a member of on Yahoo. Well, he didn’t get any. It seems that in the Hoodoo community, if your problem doesn’t fit the buy my number 5 candle and burn it, there is no interest in even talking to you. I know we all have to make a living. I really hope someday you will buy a reading or something from my web pages, but that isn’t the entire focus of my life. I will write him later tonight and see if I can offer some encouragement because I have been where he is. Any real psychic or practitioner that says they haven’t been there is either lying or not the real thing. Once again, greed rears its lovely head. Compliment my products and buy them and I want to hear from you. Have a real tough problem and no money: please get off my site. That’s not the way it works and Karma comes to visit after while. When you know better, Karma is a real female dog, with puppies.
I have a new drier in the back of Vanwitch. Yes, the second hand one kicked the bucket, so I had to go buy one. I don’t know who makes the Roper brand, but the washing machine I bought before Hurricane Wilma is working like a champ, so I got the cheap little drier. It only has one temperature but what am I really drying - T-shirts and jeans and linens. Anything else I would be laying flat to dry anyway. I don’t need so many features and buttons I need an engineering degree to turn the thing on! Just for the record, I can back the Vanwitch. Screaming and jumping up on the loading dock flailing your arms frantically is not an accepted directional signal. I have backed airplanes. I can back a van. I know the signals. Calm down!

No comments: