Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 03-24-09

03-25-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder, staff, and the Bitwit, Queen of the Shop.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Topaz and the incense is Bay Laurel.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Two of Swords: concurrence. Trying to be the peacemaker is going to sap your energy and solve nothing. These people have to solve their problems themselves, between themselves. All you are doing is neglecting your own needs.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, Mercury enters Aries at 3:55 PM EDT. Open mouth: insert foot. All communications speed up but few are checked for accuracy. It is a day of unexpected emotional outbursts that cause set backs. Think before you speak or do anything. Slow down! Take you time and be cautious.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say more blocks today. This time, the sexier you try to be, the more comedic the act.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is The Cat’s Out of the Bag. “Oops! Quick thinking needed!”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Gawtcha. This little blue Fae can make you black and blue. He is the patron Fae of unexpected surprises, sudden shocks and the old, rude awakening. He is trying to teach us to listen to our intuition and roll with the punches, particularly when we just get caught up in other people‘s karma. Wow, there is a lot of that going around! The more rigid the structures you build in your life, the more you attract Gawtcha, cause he just loves to knock down walls. Be wake and aware!

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the element is Earth. The Boar finds conflict today but the Rat finds ease.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I stop taking myself so seriously. I let go of my feelings of self-importance and of all the dramas in my life. Through simplicity, humor, laughter and play, I rediscover the joy, lightness and magic of life.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

There are cats….Loki has taken over my shop altar and tarot reading table. Fortunately the weather cleared up and I could move my spell outside at last, as I am not regaining custody of the altar any time soon! Not only that, but Bitwit is up there with him. I knew when I put the statue of Bast on it I was asking for trouble.
Old Mr. BoBo was on the sink this morning so I got him a slice of smoked turkey lunchmeat. He loves the stuff and so do I. It works better than a sleeping pill. Anyway, I gave him a slice in a bowl and he grabs it and jumps off the sink. Now anything with half a brain knows meat touching the floor is like the Bat Signal for Josephina who instantly turns into Demon Cat. Sure enough, she got half the slice, turned into Demon Cat, swatted several cats and woofed it down. By the time she returned for the rest, BoBo’s brain cells had started firing and he had hid.
I just realized I forgot to bring the big pots from the house for the two tomatoes I have yet to plant. My senior moments are turning into senior hours.
After not leaving the box on Friday because it required a signature, yesterday I heard a thunk and found the box on the outside altar…no signature required. I hate it when we get the substitutes but I can’t begrudge the poor man a vacation or sick day. So, the money and legal pyramid candles are in, along with some new Myrrh Oil, and more of the Anna Riva Oils. I have the Bend Over back in stock, along with Follow Me Boy, Jinx Removing, Job and my all time favorite - I’ve been using this since I was 15 - Power Oil! The bad news is the Van Van, another of my favorites, and the Reverse Evil Oil won’t be in until after tax time. Shoot, I really want the Reverse Evil Oil for my income tax return! However, the 4 Thieves Vinegar is in and with any luck, I will have everything up on the web page by evening.
There is a lot of confusion about Follow Me Boy Oil. It was originally formulated for prostitutes. It is designed to get a man’s attention, part him from his money and get rid of him. So, if you use this as a love oil, he is liable to wake about an hour later and wonder what the heck he is doing here. You have to immediately reinforce the spell for keeping, or you will lose him and I have a bunch of women who will attest to that after they used the oil. Folks, if you want to know what an oil is used for, I have the books for sale and the information. Just ask me. I always check my references just in case I slip a neuron or two. I keep my books within reach all the time. But by the time the information passes from one or two people, you can get some really strange ideas about what something will do and how to use it! And then it backfires…..
Speaking of backfires, have you ever noticed that just as you change one cartridge on your printer, get it all aligned, close the cover and then manage to pile stuff on it, the other one needs ink. They never run out of ink together.

No comments: