Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 03-12-09

03-12-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is white and the incense is clove.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Universe: consecration. You are standing on the threshold of major changes in your life. A voyage, physical, emotional or spiritual, is about to take place. New experiences await as you begin to question the status quo. Get rid of the people, things and attitudes that no longer serve you. Question everyone’s motive including yours.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, this week finds us unusually emotional and prone to outbursts. So as Archie used to say: Stifle yourself and think before opening your mouth and screaming. Social event just aren’t what you expected in the afternoon. However, games of electronic chance are lucky. Communicate. Email your resumes after 4:40 PM EDT.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say: Let go! Drop that emotional baggage you have carrying and run and be free at last.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Caterwaul. “Express those pent-up feelings. Cry, scream, or sing as loud as you can.” -but do it alone.

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Honesty. Oh, how we love him. How he loves us, unconditionally. You can tell him anything. He is most often seen in his plant form: Moonwort or Silver Dollar. For those of us in the tropics where those plants don’t grow, there is an eucalyptus that will double. I have one on the table in the Faery garden so check Facebook where there should be a picture of the table. He tells us we need to deal with people honestly, put our cards on the table and be a straight shooter. No fuzzies are allowed. However, he doesn’t tell us to be brutal. You can be nice but honest by choosing your information. Take the day I went furniture shopping for a bedroom set I had fallen in love with in the paper. The salesman took me over to it and waited for my comment. It was hideous. Pieces of stuff were flaking off it. All I could think to say was: “It photographs nicely.”

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the element is Fire. The Dog finds conflict today but the Ox and Tiger are having a happy day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now joyfully share the love and wisdom of my Higher Self with those around me and all of humanity. I am one with the Universe.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I am certain I am not the only Druid that washes their standing stones down several times a week - Hey, stones get dirty - but the neighbors are starting to look at me funny. Oh well, so what else is new?
The Moon last night was the most beautiful I have seen her all season. She was perfectly round. It was a perfect Florida night, in the 70’s with low humidity. We only get about a week’s worth of them all year. We sat out in the human portion of the Faery Garden for a while. It is so peaceful there you just want to stay forever.
A red winged blackbird paid us a visit today. I even snapped a picture and posted it under the faery garden photos on facebook. Unlike most blackbirds they have a wider range of sounds. They can even chirp unlike the squawks most blackbirds are limited to.
I bought chicken burgers called 5th Season Grill in Caesar flavor. They are delicious. I can’t wait to try the Mediterranean flavor. They are actually fully cooked and all you need to do is nuke them or fry them for 2 minutes on each side. Talk about a quick meal! It took longer to cook the broccoli. I feel healthy! Not really but I am working on it!
The kitty pan started working right and then went back to half working. So far I am scooping more than it is and removing that plastic dump is not something I am looking forward. Other non-electric pans are much easier as you can lift them and carry them to the garbage can. You have to stay bent over this one and by the end of the week I am going to need a chiropractor. LitterMaid…you did no one a favor with this new design.
I know the saying is: Dogs have family but cats have staff. However, the Bitwit is now ringing the wind chimes when she wants attention. Well, the bell didn’t work and now she jumped up and grabbed the wire to the keyboard and almost pulled it off the shelf. I think she wants to play. Oh, oh…tip of the tail is twitching. I am in trouble!!!
New pictures of the Faery Garden were uploaded on Facebook under Janice Scott-Reeder. I am Tarotlady on Twitter.

No comments: