Thursday, March 26, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 03-27-09

03-27-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Purple and the incense is Vanilla.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Three of Cups: Abundance. Tempting offers arrive today, but they may simply be ploys to manipulate you. Look behind the curtain, Dorothy!


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, expect a flurry of social activity for at least a week and try to keep your appointments straight. You will have to write everything down. Arguments with existing power structures occur for the next two days and change is hard to win. Early morning aggravation with limitations have you nervous and combative. You may find yourself late to work but this isn’t the day to speed so just slow down and take your lumps. It is a good morning for electronic games of chance. You may hear from someone about a financial gain but they do not leave a long enough message for you to know the amount or the speed at which it will happen. Don’t count those chickens until they hatch. It is pleasant evening and night when you look at old wounds, see their lessons and move on. Get a reading tonight. Let a little romance touch you.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say this is day for kindness toward every living thing.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Seacat. “Expand your horizons and your limitations will disappear.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Honesty. I promise I will plant the seeds tomorrow. Everyone loves this Faery. He accepts us, warts and all. He never asks for anything in return for himself. He is the first of the helping Fae. However, when he appears, he indicates the need for straight dealing and truth in representation. So, though he may love us irregardless, others won’t if you are less than honest.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the element is Metal. The Ox finds conflict today but the Tiger is having a great day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “There is no need to rush. Time is working I my favor. With God’s kind help, everything falls back into place in a perfectly appropriate way for my highest good. I stay calm and confident, I take the time to celebrate the perfection of the moment with serenity and joy.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Yesterday for the first time, I went home an hour early because I was too sick to hold my head up. I am thankful all my clients understood and it was even their suggestion. Seems I was pale enough to classify as a vampire. Contrary to suggestions, I do not have a coffin I sleep in at home. I’m naturally pale.
Bitwit insisted on taking care of me. She sat in my lap and on my shoulder and purred and rubbed me. When I went hope the Kitwits took over. It was Josephina that finally tipped me off as to how they can tell I am sick. Somehow, they smell it on my breath. That is weird, but so far they are 100% accurate.
I am still not totally up to par and I may even leave early today. That was one mean little bug!
Is there anyone out there that actually thinks the Right Wing has any plans to allow psychics like me to survive? From day one of their party with good old Jesse Helms, the cry has been: Suffer ye not a witch to live! A witch is legally defined as anyone who is psychic or a healer not using conventional medicine. Read your local and national laws some day. You are on the internet…do a search. What is Sarah Palin’s church’s stance? Did they not invite a ‘witch hunter” from Africa to bless her run for governor? Do you really think they are going to welcome the ‘customers’ with open arms after they burn us at the stake? And by the way, the proper translation of that passage is: Suffer ye not a poisoner to live. Poisoning heads of state and church was a BIG problem back then and without chemical analysis, it was next to impossible to find the perpetrator. It was considered the most heinous and cowardly of crimes.
People continue to ask if I know what is going on. Doesn’t anyone remember that a year ago if you even suggested Bush fail, you would have been persecuted, prosecuted and ridiculed, called a traitor and generally tarred and feathered and yet, you have US Senators standing up and stating they hope President Obama fails. Heck, if you didn’t have your little flag pin in place you were a terrorist. It’s like Bush never happened. We jumped from Clinton to Obama in one leap and everything is the Democrats fault. I have to admit, this is far beyond the race card. It is pretty insane. FOX news is the liberal media….On what planet???? Rush is a patriot and trusted commentator. The man is a drug dealer and addict even if the drug is a “legal one“. Hey, court case…anyone remember the bags of 500 pills? Wakey, wakey…..For those of you with no experience, one quarter of the lowest dose of oxycodone, knocks me out. He was taking the highest dosage to the tune of more than 500 pills a month. The stuff is a hallucigenic pain killer. You are not exactly sane on it. It is percodan (Percodan contains aspirin and oxycodone) or percocet (Percocet (oxycodone with paracetamol/acetaminophen) in a different carrier making it more potent. In ten years of working in a psychiatric office, we never - NEVER - got one person off percodan or percoset. It is the most addictive drug I have ever seen and I’ve seen them all. This is because it is labeled as being psychologically addictive instead of physically addictive like heroin. People would do anything to get that drug. AND, they became paranoid after a few months of addiction, really, really paranoid. You have no idea how much I hated dealing with anyone addicted to that drug. It was an exercise in walking on egg shells and the outbursts could be violent. So next time the doctor offers you a script for that stuff, you might want to really, really limit your intact and if you have any addictions, including tobacco, consider passing on it. It grabs some people with one dose. I only take my little quarter of a pill when the nerve pain is so great I absolutely, positively cannot take it or sleep. During the day, I can tolerate the pain. At night it gets to me. But I still have practically the whole script from November and it was about 7 pills. So, if you are careful, you can tolerate the stuff, but I never take it two nights in row or for that matter even twice during a week. I admit I am scared of it and I have a non-addictive personality. You should be scared of it. You don’t realize how it is affecting you while you are taking it. Everything seems normal to you. Read the side effects of the carrier some day. You will be flushing the stuff fast. None of these pills comes without a price and the price is often something you will not be aware of like liver, pancreatic or heart problems until it is way too late to save your life.
Hey, I didn’t know I was super sensitive to aspirin until the cardiologist had me taking the low dose aspirin and a couple of months later, the nurse couldn’t get my blood to clot after a routine needle stick. They thought I was on Heparin (blood thinner) and all I was taking was a baby aspirin a day. Herbs are no safer, people. They are what these drugs were originally derived from. Don’t put it in your mouth unless you know what it can do! A half an hour on the internet doing a little research isn’t much when your life is on the other side of that balance scale. Two pills are not better than one. Sometimes, they are actually less effective than one except for the part where they kill you. Drugs work on a bell curve. Your doctor prescribes at the top of the bell. Take more or less and you are decreasing the effectiveness. It doesn’t matter which way you go except from the point of living after taking it. Don’t be afraid to call your doctor or pharmacist and ask questions if anything doesn’t feel right. You would really laugh if you knew some of the side effects. One Blood Pressure medicine can cause you to start coughing. It did me and the nurse in the office. We both had to stop taking it after one day. AND, while I am on this…take your medication with water. Sodas, juices, teas and coffee can interact with your medication and turn it into something different from what you have in the little pill. It may be a bad different. It may eat your stomach lining up or just render itself ineffective. Try to take it with a whole glass of water…8 ounces for best effect. That goes for vitamins. Know that fish oil everyone is taking? Read the instructions. They say: take after meals with a full glass of water. Read the instructions. I take most of my vitamins after dinner because the body repairs itself during sleep, so I give it the tools before bed. It makes no sense to give it to my body in the morning when it is not in repair mode. I do take the antioxidants in the morning to combat the toxins I will encounter during the day.
If it says take 3 times a day, you divide 24 by 3 and get 8 and you set your alarm for every 8 hours. That allows you to maintain the optimum level of the drug in blood stream and this is very important for antibiotics. Otherwise you give the bugs time to start multiplying and becoming immune to what you are using to kill them. You will build a better bug. In the war against disease, you do not want to leave one of the little beggars alive to multiply. Its offspring will be stronger and nastier.
I steamed when I found out the rich were getting 39 cents out of every dollar they gave to charity off their income taxes while I was getting 28 cents under the Republican tax breaks. Actually, I’ve never declared a dime I gave to charity. If I am giving to charity, it is not for tax reasons. I can’t wait to see what the rest of that law looked like Congress happily passed for Bush. Yes, I feel like a recipient of the trickle down economics and I got the same trickle on my head I get standing under the bird feeder.

No comments: