Friday, March 6, 2009

Forecast and faery Finder for 03-07-09

03-07-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Blue and the incense is Magnolia. I have to say the Anna Riva Magnolia Oil is heavenly and everyone who smells it sort of floats up in the air or at least thinks they do.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Ace of pentacles: generation. There is more to life than material success and today is the right time to turn inward and find that missing something.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Leo at 8:24 AM EST…get the stage ready as everyone will be trying to get on it! It is an annoying afternoon where elders and authority figures seem to have one word: NO. Try to relax and keep your blood pressure down.
Oh, at 2 AM Sunday morning the government once again screws with our natural rhythms and insists we move our clocks ahead one hour and lose an hour of sleep. Like any of us were getting enough sleep as it is……


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say today is the proper day to ask the fae to help you find a romantic partner.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Technocat. “Learn a new skill. It will open up many possibilities.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Singer of the Chalice. From her chalice pour the rainbow energies of trust, joy, patience, creativity, hope and miracles of which you can partake today if you let go of the past. Sometimes the original taste is bitter but the after taste is always clean and sparkling.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the element is Metal. The Snake finds conflict today but the Dragon is having a great day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of my past and the past of others.
I forgive totally and unconditionally.
I stop all the dramas now and fill my life with playfulness, humor and joy, whatever the circumstance.
I celebrate life.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

When the bathroom floods, the cats have enough sense that if Mommy is running, get in front of her and move. Well, all except poor Purrbah who once again emerged wet and miserable. He spent the night on my chenille body pillow recovering.
Bitwit is returning to normal though I have had a few scream fests from her. Old Blue, her father, is sleeping on the doorstep, hoping. At his age, she would kill him. She ran under poor Loki. He jumped straight up in the air, reversed direction and sped up the stairs scared to death. He spent the rest of the afternoon perched on the tiny ledge on the storage loft certain she could never get him there! He’s just a big old chicken.
Well, I have a healing spell to get going full blast. I started a little bit of it and now I have the rest of the information I have to hone it. Other than that, life is quiet today at the Salamander, at least so far….Right after I say something like that, I get too busy to breathe and I know it.

No comments: