Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 01-08-09

01-08-09
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Green and the incense is Myrrh.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.Today’s Tarot Card is the Ten of Wands: oppression. This is the most powerful ten of the four in the deck. It signifies fire out of control and the centering of intuition. We become free of constantly seeking validation and plaudits. We learn humility. Drop the psychological baggage at the curb! Look within and you will learn and grow!
Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.Astrologically, all the chatter over the overnight hours may have you blowing your cork around the middle of night because someone has to get some sleep! Turn the internet and the TV off! Your desire to cut through the red tape is met with someone else’s desire to preserve the status quo at all costs in the morning. By evening you are ready to forgive unconditionally but forget, well, that is another matter. Make certain they know this is not an invitation to your good graces. The door is shut and locked. Emotional outbursts catch you totally off guard tonight. Mercury enters its storm today in preparation for the retrograde on the 11th.
Deck: Healing with the Fairies.The Faeries say work on achieving family harmony so you can all work together.
Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat’s Eye. “Open that inner eye. You’ll see what’s really happening.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBethToday’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for She of the Cruach. She is the Great Goddess. She brings into manifestation and gives form to the life force of He of the Fiery Sword. He is intention, she is manifest reality. Getting these two in succession is telling us that big things are happening. Our is being done.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is - still no almanac.
Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Every time a door closes, another one opens up toward wider and more beautiful horizons. The space naturally created in my life now brings me even greater possibilities for growth. I welcome any change in my life with confidence and joy.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time. These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
I think today worked the flu out of my system. I feel more energetic this afternoon. Then again, a cold front has just moved in and that always energizes me. I am perfectly happy to be snowed in for a week or more. Of course, it doesn’t snow in Florida but drop the temperature below fifty and everyone gets out the winter coats and snuggles in - except me. I am out playing because I can finally stand the temperature outside. Those Scottish genes make one verra tolerant of cold weather and little oxygen.As one often says, “Do you want the good news or the bad news?” The good news is I finally have magnetic oil in. The bad news is it is a more expensive brand. I will test it before selling it as I have never used the Foxcraft brand before. You know me, I have to test everything. The scantily clad witch figures came in and they are about the size of a saint statue. So, you know George. One went up on the dash board. I can’t wait until people get a look at the religious statue on the Red Vanwitch dash. He’ll have a van load of converts by the time he gets home. Seems they are borrowing his New Witch magazine at work to see the hot babes….Men, they are so easily distracted.As to the first Vanwitch, mine, she is now sporting a purple mini-broom dangling from her mirror. Now, is that earth or air??? Me wonders. I have the crystal, the water buffalo tooth and the jade serpent. Somehow when I saw these little brooms, I just knew that was the balancing piece.Bitwit has spent the day asleep on the tree in preparation for a night of static electricity from the cold front, storms and lightning to rip apart the shop. She does the ripping. Everything else is just an excuse. Then she will settle into bed with the night watchman. Hey, I just need someone here in case some idiot breaks in again. You get a bed, food, microwave, toaster oven, coffee pot, TV and all the books you can read. All the comforts of home if we had hot water. We have the full shower but we also have well water and it can be darned cold. I am the only one who can stand the ritual shower. Which, by the way, if you are in the area and you need water for your ritual baths, I’ll turn the pump and the hose on. The canal is right back there behind the building and the well water is filtered through the coral from it. It is perfect and no chemicals of any kind except what is in the water table. I just wouldn’t drink it. It has sulfur in it from the naturally occurring sulfur bacteria that inhabits the Deerfield Beach area.

No comments: