Friday, January 23, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 01-24-09

01-24-09
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Blue and the incense is Patchouli.Ekeko, the South American god of prosperity, not to be confused with the Gieco Gecko, is honored today. To insure a year of prosperity, create your own little Ekeko out of clay. He looks like a pot-bellied little man with a open mouth and mustache. He needs a hat, poncho and loads of little baskets. Fill the baskets with symbols of the prosperity you want to manifest this year. Just a little hint - traditionally they put candy in his baskets. You might want to avoid that if your goal is also weight loss and having teeth by the end of the year. To activate the god, you are supposed to place a lighted cigarette in his mouth after placing him in a place of honor and then let the cigarette burn down according to Lily Gardner. Not having the slightest idea how to light a cigarette and being allergic to the smoke, I usually just share some good Mexican beer with him. He doesn’t seem to mind, nor do I as it is my bottle of beer a year. Repeat the ritual yearly.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.Today’s Tarot Card is the Chariot: conclusion. You have finally figured out how make the ego take a back seat so you can achieve real success that is no longer transitory gratification. You know you are greater than it can ever be. Rather than being depressed at the huge gulf of sadness in this world, know that you can make a difference and move forward to make that difference even if you have to sell a few toys to do it.
Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.Astrologically, this will be a lucky week for those involved in communications, computers, stocks and bonds and banking. Forward thinking will be rewarded with expansion, money and property. Elders and authorities show us the way to get around previous limitations and rules. Social events, except for networking, don’t come off as planned. Tremendous energy is placed into helping the elderly and including them in this new revolution. Elder’s plans for the weekend really surprise you. By evening you know your way around the thing that has been holding back your progress and energy is so high you don’t want to stop working and rest. Do, because late night socializing is favor. Accept that invitation.
Deck: Healing with the Fairies.The Faeries say there are blocks to environmental awareness today. We may have to forgo our usual recycling and greeness just to get things done.
Today’s Cat Comfort card is Sophisticat. “Steep yourself in culture. Learn one new thing today.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBethToday’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Maiden. She is pure joy, birth, growth and hope. She marks a time of auspicious beginning and you couldn’t ask for a better Fae to appear at this moment in history. Enjoy looking at the world through new, innocent eyes.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the element is earth. The Boar finds conflict today but the Rooster is having a great day.
Today’s Message from the Universe is: “NOW is the time for decisive action.I let go of my past and I rebuild my life on totally new foundations. The light of my Soul guides me toward new paths and new discoveries for my highest good.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Another cold night and Napoleon wisely deserted me. I should have left me. Prescious, my constant companion now that he has lost a fang, showed up as expected. Then in came Linux. Now Linux had joined me yesterday morning and I actually thought I had Mr. BoBo in one of his many forays into the bedroom where he discovers he is the wrong room and has to leave right after you settle in and get comfortable. Mr. BoBo is a little senile. Linux is what I call a Power Biscuiter. Let me explain. Cats tend to knead when they get comfortable as they are reverting back to their kittenhood and nursing. He kneads at about 60 mph and can actually bruise you. Well, he started kneading and Prescious started purring in time to the kneading, as only one cat is permitted to purr at a time for some reason - they are probably union - and between them, they almost pushed me out of the bed until Prescious, being the older, finally choked, falling over on Linux and stopping the cycle. Until 5 AM, the two of them took turns waking me up by pushing me out of the bed until I threw both of them out of the room. Sometimes, you can just be loved too much!We had to get the Red Vanwitch new tires and my mechanic remembered he had forgotten to give us the radio that went in her. Radio??? George now has a radio and CD player, power locks and windows, and remote access. I have a radio. So I thought to even things up I would look at the price to replace the radio with a CD player. After I came to, I decided that was way down the line. Over 500.00 for a radio and CD player!!! What are these people thinking? Don’t even try to tell me it cost that much. I think that is about a 500.00 markup! Ford had a better idea and I didn’t even get a kiss. I can get one on Ebay for less than half the price that is still out of range for a poor psychic with a gaggle of meows to support.Flu, allergies, I know not which but the effect is the same so all typos are due to my eyes being swollen half shut and my brain on one quarter speed.

No comments: