Monday, January 12, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 01-13-09

01-13-09
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is White and the Incense is Ylang-Ylang.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.Today’s Tarot Card is the Nine of Wands: intensity. Double check everything. Unknown things should not be embraced but approached with skepticism and determination. The right path is there but confusion and linear thinking is obscuring it. Relax and let intuition take over.
Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.Astrologically, the Moon enters Virgo at 1:33 PM EST. Let the nitpicking begin! This afternoon is an excellent time to discuss changes and joint finances with authorities and elders. Expect to be mired in details and to be able to actually start anything. Mercury is Retrograde! But if you can shelve those aggravations, you can start planning for February.
Deck: Healing with the Fairies.The Faeries say there may be blocks to a physical vacation but a mental vacation is very cheap and can be more satisfying. Trust me…those pool boys in my fantasies are always better looking that the real thing.
Today’s Cat Comfort card is Seacat. “Expand your horizons and your limitations will disappear.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBethToday’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Undressing of the Salad. I know it seems impossible but that is the specialty of this troupe of Fae. They create balance out of impossible situation but they also know that sometimes the ball has to drop so it can be replaced with a better one.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the element is Earth. The rat find conflict today but the Rabbit is having a great day. Yea Rabbits!
Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now joyfully share the love and wisdom of my Higher Self with those around me and all of humanity. I am one with the Universe.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
The Kitwit, Napoleon, has me totally wrapped around his little claw. No other cat gets to sleep on my head, exemption for knocking everything in the Universe down and can purr quite so fast. I guess because he was the first one I rescued and he slept in my hand over my heart that first night, he has become a really baby and he knows it. Then again, maybe it is because black and whites always look so clean and their pink tongues are such a cute contrast to the tuxedo. Then again, may be it is some kind of cat spell. I know Bitwit has George wrapped around her little paw and gets whatever she wants even fed at 5:30 in the morning. Heck, he wouldn’t get me coffee at that time in the morning! She gets a whole can of cat food. I guess we must face the facts: we are cat slaves.I have finally finished Blond Roots and when it comes out, you must read it. It is a finely crafted tale of what the world would have been like if Europeans had been slaves and Africans the masters done ala “Roots”. It is one of the vest pieces of writing I have seen in ages!There are days when I am certain that somehow, some people just don’t have enough to do. Given a choice between cursing someone and doing a money spell for myself, get out the green candles! I have always believed living well is the best revenge. But still people continue to seek harm to others. Wouldn’t their lives be better if they were seeking better things for themselves? Doesn’t the thought that if you are constantly focusing on harm, the Universe is going to think you like harm and heap it a plenty upon your head ever cross their pea brains? Doesn’t it ever cross their brains they are going to run into someone more experienced, powerful or just plain skilled and then the Universe is going to turn into brown sticky smelly stuff for them really fast and really permanently? Apparently: not. Well, you just got the heads up on that one. I want all my customers to be rich, happy and healthy so they can buy readings a plenty from me and be able to pay for them. The only way I prosper is if the people I am servicing prosper. Pain, poverty and despair doesn’t make anyone rich and that should be obvious. Take Madoff…there is always a bigger shark in the water somewhere….Now you might say, “What on earth could be his justification for doing that to people?” It’s simple. There was no way on the planet anyone could promise and deliver returns like he did doing anything legal. So, his victims had to know he was operating illegally and thus they were giving him a license to steal. What they didn’t realize was; they were the marks. It’s the same justification every conman uses. Unfortunately for the ones who have attacked me, there was no such justification and hence the karmic payback will be a female dog. Now who will get the Karmic payback for the innocent people who counted on other investment counselors to be doing their jobs when they were really just handing money to Madoff will be an interesting lesson in payback. I’m certain there will be plenty to spread around. There always is with fertilizer.

No comments: