Thursday, January 29, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 01-30-09

01-30-09
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Purple and the incense is Vanilla.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Tower: attention. Inner conflict occurs because the two halves of your personality refuse to negotiate a compromise. This could be why you are so darned tired all the time. Take a look at your conviction because some of them are dead wrong and are causing you anguish. These are the blocks that keep you from success in all things. Blow them away and your path will clear.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Aries at 10:25 AM EST. Energy is high for a couple of days as are tempers. The tendency is to start a million projects and finish none. The Aries Moon can be very combative so watch yourselves. Social invitation may come in fast in the early AM but by afternoon you discover they are just more of the same and are ready to cancel. Stop and consider what I said about tempers. If you committed yourself, you have better show up because they have already gone to some expense for your spot. The late night time is very lucky for electronic games of chance.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to following your intuition. Ever hear that phrase: don’t run faster than your guardian angel can fly? Well, that’s today. Slow down and listen to your intuition. You might just avoid something big and nasty or get something really, really, really good.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat’s Cradle. “Time to untangle the knots. Don’t put it off any longer.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Gawtcha. This faery loves an Aries Moon because he knows he can get us to rush off half cocked and then, out comes his foot to trip us up: mentally, physically and metaphysically. So, be very cautious today. He is hiding everywhere.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the element is Wood. The Snake finds conflict today but the Rat is having a good day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I stop taking myself so seriously. I let go of my feelings of self-importance and of all the dramas in my life. Through simplicity, humor, laughter and play, I rediscover the joy, lightness and magic of life. Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
I have discovered a new Bitwit rule. Only a kiss on the cash register is permitted to start the day. Kisses delivered anywhere else will be considered null and void.
Last night I decided to do a little bedroom cleaning. This morning in came Napoleon, got a panicked look on his face and started acting like a search and rescue dog. For a few minutes I could not figure out what was wrong and then I remember I had not seen the new Fur Rat in a few days. I just have moved something over the location he hid it in. He is still looking and even brought Josephina in to help. Believe me, Josephina can find anything. She is so cute wandering around the house with the little plastic golf ball hooked on a fang. Amid my clean up I discovered I had a plastic bell ball in bed with me. It is no wonder I have aches and pains in the morning. I never know what I am going to discover I have slept on the previous night.

No comments: