Friday, January 9, 2009

Forecast and faery Finder for 01-10-09

01-10-09
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Brown and the incense is Pine.
To those who embrace the Elven Path, this moon is known as Isilnarvinye, the Moon of the New Fire. It resonates with Aule the Smith who lives underground and rules all metals, gemstones, mining, and other forms of creating and crafting. He also controls technology and his candle colour is black or brown. Oddly enough, I dreamed of a half Elf who was doing herbal and energy healing on Wednesday night! I have never dreamed of an elf before. I’ve never even seen an Elf.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Eight of Wands: velocity. The energy is there. Use it to get somewhere or finish a project. Everything is aligned in your favor so stop hesitating. Find others to work with. Use your intuition to locate them.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Full Moon is at 10:27 PM EST, at 21Cancer02. After a warm fuzzy start your night, annoying communication began and as a result, this morning you may be trying to get help from elders or authorities. All you get is angry people. Around mid-morning you can find someone to help, so have breakfast and settle down. Write out the problem logically and get ready to make an ordered presentation. This evening emotional surprises are not bad, but they bring up old hurts that just annoy you. Why do these things keep popping up? Because you didn’t solve the problem in the first place. Think of a logical and rational way to get around current limitation. Foretelling the future is not favored because the psychic waters are a little murky tonight.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are block to laughter today. But, if you don’t see the humor in things, all that is left is to cry. Frowning causes wrinkles and crying gives you puffy eyes. Go ahead and laugh.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Curiosity Killed the Cat. “It’s not nice to pry. Stay out of other people’s business.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for a Collective of Pixies. If you want to get any work done today, you’d better do it happily, humming, whistling and singing because a Pixie has got to dance and you have to dance with them. If you don’t, you may find yourself face down on the floor wondering what you tripping over.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the element is Wood. The Rooster finds conflict today but the Dog and Boar are having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of my personal worries. My outlook on life expands and I dedicate all my energy to give and to serve. There lies the true source of my happiness.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
The days just seem jammed packed. Of course when you throw having to go to the Post Office to mail stuff because of the stupid 13 ounce rule, you understand. In case you don’t know, some bird brain determined you couldn’t make a bomb under 13 ounces so anything weighing over that amount has to be handed to a postal employee. Now, everything I am mailing has the postage generated off the postal web site where they not only have my address but my credit card number or through Paypal where they know everything about me, including my shoe size probably, but still I have to hand it to a postal employee who doesn’t know except by sight. Thank you Mr. Bush, that just makes so much sense. Did you really graduate from grammar school? I guess what they say about idiots, I mean birds flocking together is true.
The Kitwits are happy to finally be certain they have me at home. They alternate all night between who sleeps with me. They do have to have that pet before I doze off…but the Bitwit’s nose is totally out of joint. George moved things in her shop and she does not like change.
Went to Burger King, as we were too tired to do anything fancy and I still had the forecast to do, and got an Angry Whopper. It didn’t get me until the last two bites and then I must have really made it mad! Bitwit is insanely attacking us for French fries and now Loki has arrived for his cut.

No comments: