Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 01-22-09

01-22-09
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Crimson and the incense is nutmeg.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.Today’s Tarot Card is the Five of Pentacles: adversity. You are feeling hopeless. Stop playing the blame and guilt game. These material set backs will eventually move you forward. Experience teaches us to make informed decisions.
Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.Astrologically, for the next few days authorities and elders will have nice surprises for us. Social events are in full swing romance is in the air. Limitations have us on edge this morning but by lunch the whole universe gets a little fuzzy. The energies of the Universe are balancing things so go with the flow. Get a reading if you can’t make or tails of things. Psychics are really plugged into the Universe this afternoon.
Deck: Healing with the Fairies.The Faeries say to be honest with yourself. What do you really want? Have you been doing you best or just blaming other for your failures? Are you afraid of success because you don’t want to be trapped doing this for the rest of your life? If your answers aren’t what you expected, it is time to make a change.
Today’s Cat Comfort card is Kitten. “Find the joy in simple things. Concentrate of having fun.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBethToday’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Friends. What a lovely message for after the inauguration. Tow more different faeries would be hard to find and yet, they are the best of friends. They tell us to celebrate the differences.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the element is Fire. The Rooster finds conflict today but the Horse is having a great day.
Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I recognize the Divine Self in each and everyone. I let go of all judgment. I am receptive to the highest and the best in all. I love and acknowledge everyone as the expression of the Divine Will on earth.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
I am spitting mad. Let me admit that I am at fault in the first half of this. I have an American Express Corporate Account and my husband works for a company that has one in his name. The two accounts sit side by side in the Bank’s electronic payment system. Life is much easier if you pay via your bank because you have running total of how much money is about to leave your account rather than chancing you forgot a bill and getting a nasty surprise. So, I decided last month to pay AMEX through my bank. Like an idiot, I clicked on his account rather than mine to pay and the money went to his account not mine. So, I called them and they assured me if I would just put my husband on the phone, they would fix it. NO PROBLEM. Well, I had to close my store and go get him off the roof. We talked to the account representative and I asked, should I go ahead and pay the bill a second time…NOOOoooo.. All will be taken care of. Today I received a letter stating they could not do it, sorry for inconvenience and ruining your credit. They didn’t say the latter but it just happened. So, I called. I get another gentleman who goes to his supervisor and they tell him to have me and my husband on the line and they will fix it INSTANTLY. I interrupt George at work, on an rush project, and get a three way call with AMEX set up and finally get to Customer Service and we get the following answer…”We are having system wide problems. You will have to call back in an hour.” I had talked to them less than 3 minutes earlier and they weren‘t having a single problem.Now, this is a large bill and I have to pay out and equal amount to bail the Red Vanwitch out of the shop this afternoon. I am hanging, not knowing if I have to wait for a check to come to him from AMEX, which I am pretty darned sure they have not yet issued because the money is still showing on his account and don’t know when they will issue it, or if it will be fixed if they get their computer system on line or whether this is just another delaying technique. If you can possibly avoid it, never get mixed up with this company or any other credit card company for that matter. Oh, by the way, this is not a credit account. The balance is paid in full every month and I have never been late in 5 years once, even in the middle of a hurricane. Still, I get treated like brown, smelly stuff by them. Anyone wonder why they are going under?Bitwit has a new game. I call it Bitwit in the Box. She jumps in the bathroom sink and hides. When you come up to the edge, she jumps out at you. Then you get a big kiss.Called an hour later and finally pried the direct number for customer service out of them because their computers are still “down”.

No comments: