Sunday, January 18, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 01-19-09

Bitwit takes Sunday off.....
01-19-09
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is white and the incense is hyssop.
Happy Martin Luther King day.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.Today’s Tarot Card is the Four of Cups: discontent. When the feeling is just vague sense of dissatisfaction with life in general, finding a solution is very hard. Take a good look at the people around you and let go of the ones that are not contributing to your success or fulfilling your needs. You will need to know who and what you really are before you can know who and what can help you.
Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.Astrologically, the Sun enters Aquarius at 5:40 PM EST. Social events are favored in the morning but watch for the sexual and hidden components. You can get in over your head really fast! Authorities and elders may try to get things past you so be on the lookout for the really, really fine print. Late afternoon brings old hurts to the surface and both the physical and mental ones can cause distraction and result in an accident. Be careful on the way home from work. A sudden emotional declaration frees you from the binding of uncertainty. It is a very romantic and psychic night but unfortunately nothing is really clear. Take your time and pick through the illusions.
Deck: Healing with the Fairies.The Faeries say there are blocks today between parents and children. It is not enough to expect unquestioning obedience. You have to lay the cards on the table. Otherwise, how do you expect them to learn?
Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catamaran: “Stay balanced. Ride out the storm.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBethToday’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Bright Mother. She wants us to give our all to life. She delights in the perfection and imperfection of life. She nourishes us and brings us a time of extreme creativity.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the element is wood. The Horse finds conflict today but the Rabbit - me - is having a great day. It’s about time!
Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now face people and situation with courage.I express myself freely and all conflicts are resolved in a balanced and open way for the mutual benefit of everyone.I proclaim and manifest the power of my Higher Self with love, understanding and respect for others and for myself.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one though at a time.These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
I like to make my Sundays as quiet as possible as it is the one day of the week the shop is closed and I can kick back and relax. Even the cats seem to know it is a day for rest and I find the bed full of furry purries.Now that I have concluded the Bitwit and Kitwits are going to eat anything I do, it has led to new discoveries. They like pancakes and syrup…do not forget the syrup. They drink coffee and lemonade. They eat broccoli - RAW! They love pizza of all varieties. I have no idea why I bother buying cat food.I’ve reached the point where just about everything I own is at least five years old and in need of replacement, including some parts of me. I really need to win the lotto but I guess I have to break down and buy a ticket for that. The list keeps getting bigger. I now know I need a new office chair. After a couple of hours of entering products on the computer, my back was killing me and continued to do so all night.I’m not whining but in addition to the standard Novocain not working on my teeth I have now discovered the twilight sleep stuff doesn’t work that well either and is ill-advised. Seems doctors get touchy when you try to beat the crap out of them under anesthesia. So, I am left with the need for four root canals, a mouth full of fillings and a constant tooth ache and no way to get it fixed. No one is willing to touch me. Insurance certainly isn’t going to pay for full anesthesia in the hospital. That Lotto ticket is starting to look like a retirement plan and dental insurance to me….

No comments: