Thursday, July 2, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 07-03-09

07-03-09

Forecast and Faery Finder
by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Coral and the incense is Violet.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Five of Pentacles: adversity. The card of Hopelessness arises again. The lesson of this card is simple. We are learning from our mistakes. We are now making informed decisions. It may just be simple things. Throw it out or fix it. I’ve been so poor most of my life that I have learned how most things work, plumbing, small appliances, cars, etc. In a pinch I can at least guide someone else to fix them. Learn from me and you will save a lot of money.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Sagittarius at 10:11 AM EDT and Mercury enters Cancer at 3:20 PM EDT. Communications about settling down now start and with the Moon in Sagittarius there is both a seeking for truth, honor and justice and a playfulness. Bad dreams may have punctuated your night with a really early morning awakening. Social events today just have too many twists and turns and general manipulations to be fun for anyone but the Machiavellian. You aren’t going to move yourself ahead out on the town so stay home and work on yourself.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say today is the day to break free. Start your weekend getting rid of the old and usher in the new. Enjoy!

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catalyst. “The time is right. Start something new today.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Green Woman. She is wild. She is the gal who seduces you guys to the bedroom right after she has tied your shoelaces together and then laughs as she jumps out the window. She is natural magic, drawn from nature and used to increase the flow of natural energy. She doesn’t care what you think of her because she is following her bliss and her bliss is the fertility of the world. When everything is beating us down, she nurtures us in her green world. She urges us to break free of all the artificial restraints and live in harmony with the natural world.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the Element is Earth. The Rabbit find conflict today but the Dragon and Snake have ease. Today is NOT an auspicious day for writing, gambling, construction and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I am now ready to take all the risks necessary to completely express my Soul’s qualities. I dare now.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

There are days when the government and its flukies. No, I didn’t mean Flunkies…I mean Flukies. They are a new breed of economist: the Flukies. They can be distinguished from Flunkies by their trademark cry: It’s just a Fluke!
Now before anyone thinks I am picking on this administration, they didn’t get us into this mess and anyone who thinks continuing with the previous policies was going to get us out of it just doesn’t understand the law of gravity or is brain damaged or something. But it is in the previous administration’s best interests for the writing of history that what they did doesn’t look as bad as it was by creating a false quick recovery.
Anyway, back to the Flukies…I actually heard this on the news radio a few minutes ago: It is just a FLUKE that unemployment increased in its rate of increase rather than decreasing in its rate of increase as it has been for a couple of months. I know your head is spinning and a lot of you are saying: GETTING BETTER…I am still out of work, can’t feed my family and my house is on the chopping block. Keep rereading what they said. At no point has the unemployment rate decreased. Its rate of increase, decreased. It has still been going steadily up, just not as fast. Got it? You have to write down what these people say because they do not speak English. They speak Flukie! They’ve been doing it for years. That’s how we happily got into this mess and it is not how we are going to get out of it.
I dare anyone to say we are having a drought. My rain gauge overflowth and has quit working. We were under a tornado alert all afternoon and now it has expired so all I have to contend with is the usual Monsoon. I think I’ll order a mushroom kit. Everything is certainly wet and dark enough for them.
Napoleon has forgiven me. How many Skin Mothers would take a catatonic fly out of the refrigerator and toss it to her baby Napoleon? He was so happy with his new toy and then he ate it. The Microwits cornered a tiny moth last night and had hours of fun chasing it. They are learning to hunt. That is so sweet. Soon my little mercenaries will be ridding the house of insects too small for the larger cats to bother with, like crazy ants... All the cats are just laying around with this rain and no sun. They are starting to get depressed. I guess it is going to be a Cosmic Catnip night!!! Better living through natural chemistry.
I found out the hard way today that if you buy one of the new Hawaiian pancake breakfasts at IHOP, eat the pancakes first. They do not reheat well and they sure do not taste like they did at IHOP when first made. There is a raccoon that is going to be very happy tonight and I just realized I forgot to make a sandwich when I came down here since breakfast went in the Raccoon Bin. Those guys really are great garbage disposals and bribing them saves my garbage cans. Hey, they don’t wear masks and gloves for nothing. They take protection money. Just don’t get near them. They are totally unpredictable and a little psychotic.
I have always had wildlife living in my yard. I have a resident armadillo that loves to tear up the front yard. I gave up fighting it the night I ran out to see what was breaking my clay pots with a flashlight and bent over, came eye ball to eye ball with him. Those are ugly suckers and they can stand up three feet tall and hiss! If I am not careful and it moves its burrow, I can break my leg in it. I have a family of possums that have always lived there in the trees and several snakes. There is one raccoon that lives in the yard somewhere. A lot of it is left natural as food for birds and such. Then there is the raccoon that lives in the palm tree at the shop. That one is just plain nuts. It eats baby coconuts. That doesn’t even cover the assortment of lizards and birds….Well, I am a Druid.

No comments: