Friday, July 10, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 07-11-09

07-11-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely.

Please remember, the only place you can get a phone reading is on www/Keen.Com/Druidlady. I do not do phone readings anywhere else including my shop! Yes, it says schedule a reading. That way I can get ready for the reading and give you best possible service. Please state what kind of reading you asking for so I can be ready and we don’t waste any time and your money.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color gray is and the incense is patchouli.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the King of Wands: restriction. Visualize future actions and focus on your goals today.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, for a couple of days, family members are able to offer help an advise about situations that have been holding you back. Mars enters Gemini at 10:56 PM ET. Although it is a very social afternoon, people seem to talking just to hear themselves talk and no one is really listening.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks today to enjoying the magic of nature.

Today’s Cat Comfort Catapult. “Launch yourself forward. Go for it!”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Solus. Just looking at this Fae energizes you. He stands between the realm of the singers and manifest reality, like a nexus between the realm of faery and all other realms. When you have no idea which was to turn, turn to Solus. He will help you stand on your own feet, make the right decisions and move forward.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the Element is Fire. The Boar finds conflict today but the Rabbit has ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “There is no need to rush. Time is working in my favor. With God’s kind help, everything falls back into place in a perfectly appropriate way for my highest good. I stay calm and confident, I take the time to celebrate the perfection of the moment with serenity an joy.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Went to the plastic surgeon this afternoon and he rebandaged me in skin colored bandages that nicely highlighted my swollen double nose and two black eyes. Then he told me that I had three possibilities at this point because the basal cell carcinoma is so advanced. The little spot on the top of my forehead that the other dermatologists were treating was like an iceberg. Number one is a totally disfiguring scar across my forehead and possible skin graft. Number two is the cancer is in the bone and I need radiation. And then there is the lovely number three that I really don't want to think about but is a very strong possibility, that too much tissue has to be removed, he can't close the wound and I have to wear a suction devise on my forehead for about six months in an open wound that causes tissue to regrow and I still get a nice disfiguring scar. In other words there no way I am coming out of this looking normal. He is pretty much the best there is at this. I even saw one of the nurses he operated on and you couldn't even tell she had anything removed. So my chances of not being disfigured for life are non--existent.
Then I had to go over to hospital and get an EKG, chest Xray and the same blood test I had run last week because no one told my doctor to FAX the test over to there. So, after 20 minutes of sitting in the lobby George finally decided enough is enough and goes up to find out why we are not going anywhere. I know I am nicely endowed, and I admit I put a red Tshirt on this morning, but the last thing I expected was to discover the man at the front desk had me scheduled for a mammogram. Bet he doesn't know what color my eyes are either.
Finally they sent me up for the blood tests and thankfully I read form they had me filling out because they had me scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning at 6 AM and I was one wheelchair away from a room. Now what they were going to operate on me for is mystery. I finally escaped and got my Chest Xray during which the tech forgot to tell me to breath and I almost turned blue. Folks, I damned near ran out the front door. Those people at the hospital are insane. I go in for an Xray, EKG and blood test and they asked if I had a living will. I said, "WHY?" Then prior to outpatient surgery on my forehead, they want to me to bath 2 x's in the special antibacterial soap and then once more the morning of the surgery and OH....be careful where you get it because it burns.....They are operating on my forehead where the soap will not be touching. I think they are all crazy over there.
Anyway, I will not be back to work for a really long while. Both my eyes will probable be swollen almost totally shut next week and it may take a week for the swelling to go down and that is the best case scenario.

No comments: