Thursday, July 23, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 07-24-09

07-24-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely.



According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is pink and the incense is vanilla.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Ace of Swords: respiration. Focus and direct your mental energy today.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, tempers fly in the afternoon on how to do things and those little details.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say you could find the ideal romantic partner today.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Black Cat. “Lay Luck is with you.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Indi. Poor little Indi can never seem to make up his mind. He will arrive on your doorstep with more option than you can consider and the next thing you know, you can’t remember the question. The lesson here is: just do it.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the Element is Metal. The Rat finds conflict today. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “If I persevere and keep faith in my ultimate success, no power on earth can prevent it. God protects an supports me in all my endeavors.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I am totally bummed with the new pain reliever they put me on. It does a lousy job of relieving pain and it leaves me fuzzy and sleepy. So, if someone offers you Vicodin you might want to consider I almost forgot to do the forecast today. This is not a drug you can work and take and it doesn’t take the pain away. The line of stitches on my scalp..or rather one of the lines of stitches…is hurting like all get out. Oh well, at least I am getting the feeling back in some areas.

No comments: