Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 07-29-09

07-29-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer, heal…move to Hawaii and say the H with it!
My news is bad today and that is why I am so late with the forecast. My forehead split open after the stitches were removed and I am not healing properly. I will know on Friday just how bad things are going to be. In the mean time, I am resting and doing my best not to cry. The final pathology report is not in yet.




According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Brown and the incense is Marjoram.

Today is celebrated in Asatru as the Defeat of Olaf the Law Breaker in 1280. Although he is venerated as St. Olaf, he tortured and murdered those who refused to convert from the old religion to Christianity. Use today to create a fresh start if anyone or anything is oppressing you and replace this situation with positive action.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Art: verification. It is time to verify the wisdom of your current choices, way of life and life’s path. Practice moderation today, balance yourself and look at everything pragmatically. It is time for assessment.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, it will be a morning of conflicting energies that grate on your nerves. This evening things will improve as you focus on getting rid of limitations and cleaning up.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say with so many conflicts today it will be hard to stand your ground. Perhaps retreat and rest is a better choice.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Fat Cat. “Be generous: share your abundance with others.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Sage. Well, Dorsha certainly delivered my nightmare yesterday, let’s see if the Sage can deliver wisdom and patience today. He is the Shaman and he can bring healing but only after retreat, meditation and the search for hidden knowledge is complete. Unfortunately he tends to arrive in old age.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is seven and the Element is wood. The snake finds conflict today but the Dog and Boar have ease. Today is NOT an auspicious day for writing, gambling construction and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of all criticism. I opne my heart to tolerance, sympathy, patience, humility and tenderness.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

The cats all depressed and gathered around their Skin Mother tonight.

No comments: