Friday, July 10, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 07-13-09

07-13-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely.

Please remember, the only place you can get a phone reading is on www/Keen.Com/Druidlady. I do not do phone readings anywhere else including my shop! Yes, it says schedule a reading. That way I can get ready for the reading and give you best possible service. Please state what kind of reading you asking for so I can be ready and we don’t waste any time and your money.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is silver and the incense is neroli.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Arch Priestess: dissolution. This is your opportunity to start anew with new ideas. Without regrets, you let go of the old. What you seek is within.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Aries at 10:40 AM EDT. For the next couple of days, communications at home hit a high point and finally you can work things out. You will gain rewards from your close attention to detail. For the next week, intellectual energies are but they are confusing the issues and presenting too many possibilities making it impossible to implement change with everyone changing their minds every five minutes or less. The morning finds surprising emotional declarations coming out of people’s mouths. Well, at least you know how they really feel about you. Energy is high around lunch and everyone has an idea which leads to arguments with elders and authorities late this afternoon.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say new opportunities are hitting road blocks today.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Sophisticat. “Steep yourself in culture. Learn one new thing today.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Faery Godmother. Yes, we all have one and today is the day to ask her for a boon.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the Element is Earth. The Ox finds conflict today. Today is an auspicious day for writing and gambling but NOT for haircuts and construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I am now totally committed to the manifestation of my Higher Self. Nothing can stop me. I face every challenge with energy, courage and confidence. I am supported by God’s Light and Love.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Sorry, because I have to do these in advance while I await my surgery and healing period, there will be no commentaries.

Today is my surgery at 7:30 AM EDT.

No comments: