Saturday, July 11, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 07-15-09

07-15-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely.

Please remember, the only place you can get a phone reading is on www/Keen.Com/Druidlady. I do not do phone readings anywhere else including my shop! Yes, it says schedule a reading. That way I can get ready for the reading and give you best possible service. Please state what kind of reading you asking for so I can be ready and we don’t waste any time and your money.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Topaz and the incense is Lavender.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Ten of Swords: destitution. Weakness, corruption and debasement are the hallmarks of this card. Divine Karma is bringing judgment to all even at these impossible moments. There is no defense. There are no excuses. Just take a good look at what you have one and plan to start over.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Taurus at 6:30 PM ET. The very early morning is the time you will get into arguments and are very touchy about your appearance. Then thing settle down and you see you are reacting to past hurts not what is happening now. There is some good financial or romantic news. It is a very psychic morning. By evening you can make some lasting changes. For the next couple of days some Mercury (communications) aspects are just anxiety producing and you have no idea exactly why you are worrying about the past and money when everything is pointing toward improvement. It is just the aspects.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it is very hard to trust your intuition today. Write down your impressions and save them for another day.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Big Cat. “You’re full of awesome power. Anything is possible.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Collective of Pixies. Pixies are happy little Fae. They just have to sing and dance. So leave a little honey out for them and settle down to listen to their happiness. Join in if you are invited. They will lift your spirits.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the Element is Metal. The Rabbit finds conflict today but the Rooster is having ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, writing, gambling and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I know I am the sole creator of my reality an that I have all the power I need within me to generate a totally satisfying life. I stop blaming people or outside events. With God’s loving support I tune into my creative power and I bring joy and light into my life and the life of others.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Sorry, because I have to do these in advance while I await my surgery and healing period, there will be no commentaries.

No comments: