Sunday, July 26, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 07-27-09

07-27-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer, heal…move to Hawaii and say the H with it!
Do those of you in my age group remember when Mom all always said: Get out in the sunshine, you need a little color or it’s good for you. You need the vitamin D. Gee, thanks, Mom! I always hated the sun. It made me sick. I should have stayed a vampire. There were good reasons I am nocturnal.



According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is white and the incense is Clary Sage. And then she muttered, Oh crap I’m running out of July. My how time flies when you are recovering from surgery.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Fool: emanation. When you cease to exist as separate from the Universe and all its people, then you will be able to manifest from the spiritual side of the veil that which you desire in the physical. The fool is the end of the journey, not the beginning.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, for the next four days, networking is a great idea and use your previous failures as lessons to build a good base for your new goals and possibly some new courses of study. It will also be an excellent time to get some psychic guidance. In the morning update your resume because you are very balanced in your assessments. By evening, really get to work on finances, thinking outside the box and building a good social network of successful supportive people. In the late night romance blooms. You may have prophetic dreams tonight.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say this is a day to let of preconceptions about everything.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Scaredy Cat. “Face your fears. They will disappear when you confront them.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Topsie Turvets. Think outside the box or they may push it in front of you and trip you.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the Element is Water. The Rabbit finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake have ease. Today is an auspicious day for writing, gambling and births but NOT for construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of all my preconceived ideas. I look at life and people around me in a new, open and accepting way. I am being divinely guided in a spirit of harmony and good judgment.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I’ve been trying to do a little work today since I learned Sunday is probably the worst day to try and get onto Facebook. I have farms to tend!!!! I really have one on Farm Town to tend since I broke my bank buying a barn. I’ve got to give it to Sharecropper, he has a whole corral of cats proving that you can herd cats. I can’t even keep one little goat in a pen! So much for the trials and tribulations of a virtual farmer. Remember, Tarotlady is very willing to send you gifts in all the Farm Applications. She is totally addicted to virtual farming. Okay, I know you are wondering what happened to me that I would start playing games. I couldn’t read after the operation because I couldn’t stand to focus my eyes, this new HD TV sucks big time if you have an antennae and I started playing with the farm gamed because it beat staring at the walls. Then I turned them into a business and the rest is history. I was then hooked in a big way trying to get to the next level and see what new things I could grow.
Anyway, I have been trying to do a little work around the house. Bending over feels like someone hit me in the face with a sledge hammer. At least I don’t notice my back hurting anymore.
In an insane moment, I allowed Fiona to get on the bed. When I returned, she had pulled down the comforter and was luxuriating on the satin sheets! Luxuriating is the only way to describe the full body cat stretch on ones back with the eyes rolled back in the head and purrs emanating from every pore. Now I cannot keep her out of the bedroom and the bed. I’m going to have to consider whether she is large enough to be allowed to sleep with me or fight with her all night. First comes the love bug, then the possessiveness and as her brother Boogaboo discovered as he laid on my lap purring, the Green Eyed Monster!

No comments: