Saturday, July 11, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 07-16-09

07-16-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely.

Please remember, the only place you can get a phone reading is on www/Keen.Com/Druidlady. I do not do phone readings anywhere else including my shop! Yes, it says schedule a reading. That way I can get ready for the reading and give you best possible service. Please state what kind of reading you asking for so I can be ready and we don’t waste any time and your money.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Green and the incense is Clove.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the King of Cups: transition. Those who do not repent today will meet people equally ruthless.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, for a couple of days there will be a lot of emotional surprises. Today is minor aspect free so enjoy your vacation.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say above all else, seek peace of mind today.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Democat. “Stand up for what you believe in.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Unity. Unity is the unifying of the Universe. He reminds that all people and all things are connected. We are all one. When we uplift another, we bring ourselves up and vice-verse. To connect with him is to know and experience all things.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the Element is water. The Dragon finds conflict today but the Ox and Tiger have ease.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I wholeheartedly welcome all the current challenges of my life. I free my mind of all blame, complaints, regrets or doubts. I choose to play the game of life without reservation. This way I express the Power, Light and infinite Wisdom of my Soul.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Sorry, because I have to do these in advance while I await my surgery and healing period, there will be no commentaries.

No comments: