Saturday, July 25, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 07-26-09

07-26-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely.


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color yellow is and the incense is frankincense.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Knight of Swords: penetration. You can rise above the daily confusion and conflict to succeed today.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Libra at 1:25 AM EDT and our obsession with beauty makes it impossible to get anything done. Perfection is an illusion. This is an intellectually high energy day that makes it easy to get most anything done. Don’t waste it.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say miraculous healing is happening today, just slow steady progress.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Cat Kin. “Think about the positive qualities you’ve inherited from your family.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Ilbe the Retriever. He has the same look Fiona has when she has done something bad. Ilbe hides things, but with a purpose. Next time you absolutely can’t find something, take a deep breath and another look. It will be there. But more importantly, take a really good look at where it is. Ilbe leaves us little clues as to lost hopes, dreams and wishes that are now ripe for pursuing that we had given up on.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the Element is Water. The Tiger finds conflict today but the rabbit has ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing and births but NOT for construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of my past the past of others.
I forgive totally and unconditionally.
I stop all the dramas now and fill my life with playfulness, humor an joy, whatever the circumstance.
I celebrate life.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

You can’t trust anyone or anything when it gets hot. I discovered George had eaten my nice cold Little Debbie bar. I have four Kitwits knotted under the air conditioner sucking up all my cool air. In this heat, everything will steal all the coolness. And, the cucumber was not a substitute for the peanut bar.
I am definitely having a hard time with the pain today, so this is going to be short.
Here I am in the kitchen last night when little claws sink into both side of a butt cheek. I almost went head first into the cabinet. So, I reached around and dislodged one Fiona from my back side. That was when I got the LOOK. Every cat owner knows the look. It is the LOOK that got them in the front door. It is the eyes rolled up in the head, I will never do anything evil, please don’t look in my ears where I am hiding my little horns LOOK. When that didn’t erase the frown, I got the full body purr. Okay, that melted me but it had better never happen again.

No comments: