Thursday, October 8, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10/09/09

10-09-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Message from the Microwits: I am Boogaboo, fear me! Feed me cheese! Don’t give me that wimpy Colby, I want cheddar. Feed me Now!
Message from the Mamma: I fear Boogaboo is too smart. Most cats can’t eat cheese because it sticks to the plate. He hooks the piece with his claw, tosses it up in the air and catches in on the way down. Well, that’s the last peaceful cheese sandwich I’ll have.


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Rose and the incense is Thyme.

Today is the end of Sukkot.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Ten of Pentacles: affluence. Abundance is your, but can you hang onto it. To preserve it, you must share.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
More talk about what we can’t do from the nay-sayers for a few more days. Ever want to just smack them? It started today with an attack on Bill Clinton. Ever notice how they attack the person and not the message? Well, that’s Mercury conjunct Saturn in Virgo for you: Nitpickers Abounding.
This is an excellent evening to network and promote yourself. Dress up and get out there because there is money to be made!


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say you really need to physically move today to get that energy up. Dance, skip or just walk but get the lead out.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Curiosity Killed the Cat. “It’s not nice to pry. Stay out of other people’s business.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Faun. He signifies natural wisdom and natural magic. To have either, you must first understand nature and to do that, you have to spend some time there. So, get out in your park or yard and meditate.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the Element is Fire. The Snake finds conflict today but the Dog and Boar have ease. Today is NOT an auspicious day for haircuts but it IS for medical procedures, writing and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I quiet my mind and everything becomes silent within. I listen to my intuition. Without expectations or worries, I invoke the divine solution, which comes to me naturally and clearly in the peace of my Soul.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one day at a time.
.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Purrbie has further added evidence to the reincarnation file. Last night, he moved from licking my fingers, Boopsie used to lick my toes and is why I have a collection of mule house shoes, to grabbing my arm with his teeth and trying to pull me. That is something only Boopsie ever did. He actually thinks he can pull me.
I use a little heart shaped pillow to keep my knee level in bed so the sciatica won’t hit me. I turned over and reached for my pillow and it was not moving. Finally I turned on the light to find Purrbie had wrapped his arms around it and was holding on for dear life. That is another thing Boopsie used to do and hence, I had the little blue pillow in waiting. He got to keep the heart shaped pillow.
It has been a bad day pain wise. My neck, shoulders and back caused so much pain I didn’t think I was going to make it back to the bed without throwing up. That warranted a quarter of a pain pill which blessedly knocked me out. Now I am feeling better and looking forward to Fringe and Bones for entertainment. The only day I really watch TV on is Thursday. George is curled up with Supernatural and the Vampire show. I can’t get it on my TV with the outside antennae. He fiddles constantly with the rabbit ears on his until he gets about half the show. Me, I would just throw the darned TV through the window!

No comments: