Monday, October 26, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10/27/09

Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Red and the incense is Bayberry.


Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Page of Wands: equivocation. It’s going to take a bit of time to figure what is really going on with your future.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
This is day when we can view most anything in a detached and logical manner, even old wrongs done to us. It is also a very psychic day. Get a reading if you need one.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
You may not be able to let your inner child out to play today, but you can listen to the commentary in your mind. Smile!

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is :
When the Cat’s Away: “Enjoy your freedom.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
The Singer of Connections is here today to remind us we are all connected on some level and what diminishes one, harms the whole. What up life one, bring all of us up to a new level.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the Element is Wood. The Boar finds conflict today but the rabbit has ease. Today is not an auspicious day for construction projects.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I wholeheartedly welcome all the current challenges of my life. I free my mind of all blame, complaints, regrets or doubts. I choose to play the game of life without reservation. This way I express the Power, Light and infinite Wisdom of my Soul.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


Tomorrow morning we schedule my next surgery. Due to changes in the insurance for next year, it is better to do it this year which means our benefits have again been reduced but not price. In fact, even my prescriptions are going up as instead of one price, we now have three levels. Cute, huh? It is really cute when you consider how much out of pocket I am going to have pay. As to reconstructive surgery after this over, well, it is not happening. I wonder if England, Germany or Holland needs psychics and cats? And that folks is how it is in the real world instead of the fantasy one the Republicans in Congress live in.
I shall be out of action and probably work until next year. Hopefully, I will be alive. The first doctor that saw me not only lied about the kind of cancer I had but the severity of the cancer and of course, the little part where she pronounced me cured. I really hope she enjoyed the money she got for screwing me up. That’s what a preferred provider system encourages. Doctors get paid more for easier procedures, so it was easier and more profitable to lie and say I had two squamous cell carcinomas that lay on the surface of the skin and grows slowly then to actually send the biopsy she took out to a lab and find out I had basal cell carcinoma, which starts way below the skin before erupting up and is much faster growing and dangerous. It’s called diagnosis based on red head with fair skin in South Florida and you have about a 75% chance of being right. Unfortunately when the patient falls into the 25% group, you may well kill them. But, you will have made a nice profit off the office visit and the prescription you wrote. How are you liking health care in the USA with really good insurance now? Of course really good insurance isn’t good any more. We can not get paid for an ER visit unless it is life threatening. Just for reference, when George was broken out from head to toe in rash that could have been anything, and his throat could have started closing in the rash internalized, at 10 PM in evening, it was written up as a non-life threatening condition. I wonder if a broken arm or leg is life threatening? You certainly won’t die from it if you wait until you can get an appointment with your primary care physician. You may never use that arm or leg again, but you won’t die. Think about it. Before you say: that won’t happen, think about the condition of the woman writing this. Do you really think they care if you limp or have one arm for the rest of your life?
A couple of weeks ago, there was a couple on the TV that had barely escaped a bad traffic accident alive when they hit a light pole and bounced onto the railroad tracks a few moments before the train arrived. They managed to get out of the SUV, but it was totaled. The wife was pretty sure she had broken a rib in the accident and when the news anchor asked if she was going to the hospital her answer was, “No, we don’t have insurance.” I have friends that give me the same answer after they take a bad fall and lie there bruised and black blue until they can get up and back to work. We might be the richest nation in stupid consumer goods but when it comes to spiritual goods, we are bankrupt.

1 comment:

aswesow said...

Most of my family lives in the U.S and I myself was born in the U.S. One of the great things we have in Canada is universal healthcare. I do not envy my brothers and sisters living in the states. Our canadian system isn't a perfect system, and it requires a big chunk of our taxes, but there is no way I would want to trade. Some of my family in the U.S. has pretty good coverage as veterans. My american brothers and sisters paint Canada communist, but having to join the military to have access to health that democracy?
I agree, the spiritual health of our nations is not good.
I'll be praying for you. I believe I've a direct connection with the great physician, you may see prayer a little differently, but I think we'd both agree it can be powerful. Keep us posted