Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 10/15/09

10-15-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Message from the Microwits: I am Boogaboo! Feed me! Pet me! I rule!

Message from the Mamma: I took a look at Boogaboo next to the other three Microwits and he is twice their size. Cats have no uterus, just two fallopian tubes in which their kittens are carried. Usually the kittens are evenly split between sides or just in one. I think Boogaboo had one side all to himself and got the lion’s share of the nutrition. He is going to be a bruiser! Now, Mr. B is strange. His fur is like rabbit’s fur instead of silky cat fur. He is just plain soft. Fiona has the darkest gold eyes. I know some Persian breeders that would kill for that color of eye on a cat. Poor Flame is just a tiny little thing with a patchwork coat of patterns and a bit yellow spot in the center of her forehead.


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is crimson and the incense is mulberry.



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Nine of Swords: desperation. Madness results from mental conflict. We get overwhelmed and just give up. Get back into the flow and sanity returns. Breakthroughs will be possible.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
For about a week, social events are not the place to approach people for gain or changes. Just enjoy yourself.
This morning brings news of mistakes in finances. I think Mercury is sneaking around slapping us. By afternoon, old fears make their appearance and ulcers act up. An emotional plea catches you totally by surprise and you have no idea how to react tonight. This might be a good day to just stay in bed.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
It is hard to think about positive outcomes today.
.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is :
The Cat with Nine Lives: “Fortune is one your side. Take some chances.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:

The Lady of the Harvest makes her appearance today. As the Moon moves to new, she arrives to complete things. Hers is the harvest, loss and grief but without her, there is no release. So prepare for change as the old falls to the wayside.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the Element is water. The Boar finds conflict today but the rabbit has ease. Today is an auspicious day for gambling, construction an births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of my personal worries. My outlook on life expands and I dedicate all my energy to give and to serve. There lies the true source of my happiness.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I have been whacked in the head by things falling so many times today I actually saw stars at one point. One more whack and I am going to be in the emergency room.

.

No comments: