Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Forecast for 10/29/09

10-29-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Turquoise and the incense is Jasmine.
This is the start of the Norse Winternights, a period lasting until Nov. 2 when your ancestors are remembered. It is the beginning of winter in those lands and also of the Wild Hunt. Divination is favored during this time, so look for me at the CUUPS Witches’ Ball in Ft. Lauderdale on Halloween night. I will be doing readings in the All Purpose Room.



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Strength: Omnipotence. Reclaim your power! Inspiration drives you today. Personality conflicts are resolved, confidence is restored and you are ready to tackle the world! Go for it!

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
For about a week, energy is high and people will go just about any lengths to protect their reputation. Saturn enters Libra at 1:09 PM EDT. Libra, this is your Saturn return.
Social events seem more trouble than they are worth. Be patient. You are just tired.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
This is an excellent day for creative expression. Get the craft supplies out and make something. Write a story. Let your talents shine.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is :
Suncat: “Feel your own sunshine radiating from within.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
The Singer of Initiation arrives bringing a major transition between the old and the new, but it doesn’t comes easily. There will be tests.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the Element is Fire. The Ox finds conflict today. Today is an auspicious day for hair cuts, gambling and births but NOT for construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I am now totally committed to the manifestation of my Higher Self. Nothing can stop me. I face every challenge with energy, courage and confidence. I am supported by God’s Light and Love.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I am finally calming down after yesterday. No sleep last night and a fuzzy day results.
I did manage a load of laundry and it got so tangled in the machine, I could not get it out. I was pulling and twisting trying to get out. We have an old raccoon that comes up to the door. I think he lives in the yard somewhere and I give him an occasional old energy bar. I looked over and he has laid down on the walk way watching me. It’s nice to know I provide entertainment for the local wildlife. Now let’s see if I can get Napoleon off my wrist so I can actually type the rest of the forecast into the form.

No comments: