Monday, November 2, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 11/03/09

11-03-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Message from the Microwits: We is good. I, Fiona the petite, have been adopted into Not the Mamma’s sanctuary where Prescious and Lady Jayne dote on me and share their can of cat food. Life is good and I am trying to hard to stay tiny. I, Boogaboo, am king. You may not worship me. I own the rain chair. I own the Mamma. I will be huge and soft and well petted. Life is good.

Message from the Mamma: Poor big Mr. B. and little Flame have not found their place in the house. Little Flame has tamed down and now seeks petting. Mr. B. comes out to demand petting but he is a loner. Boogaboo and Fiona have found their place in life.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Maroone and the incense is Ylang-Ylang.



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Four of Cups: discontent. It’s called free floating anxiety and produces a vague feeling of dissatisfaction with nothing in particular. You know who you are. Now look at the people around you and see if they are meeting your needs. If not, get rid of them.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
The Moon enters Gemini at 11:53 PM EST.
Old aches and heartaches are waiting for you when you wake up. It all leads to an emotion surprise that will have you examining the past. The afternoon has you feeling a little reclusive.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
You inner power is a little weak today so avoid temptation and arguments.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is :
Black Cat: “Lady luck is with you.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
The Singer of Transfiguration is about today. You have passed the test and the gate is open. Now deep transformation occurs. Things have changed. They will never be same again.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the Element is Water. The Horse finds conflict today but the Rat has ease. Today is an auspicious day for writing, gambling and births, but NOT for construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I will develop my willpower. I connect this power to the highest qualities of my heart and through all my actions I express the Divine Will on earth.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Have you ever been in bed and you just get comfortable? The light is just perfect for dozing. The fan is gently blowing on you. You have just the right amount of cover over your body. You are on the borderline of slipping into a lovely sleep and suddenly: ITCH! It is in a place you can’t reach unless you get up. That was my morning. Then about twenty minutes later I managed to one again achieve that illusive state and the door popped open and George yelled: Coffee’s On! Oh shades of Hades, I got up.
I drove all the way across town to the doctors for my pre surgery check up and blood tests. I learned a few things. If you think something is slightly wonky with a dermatologist, get a second opinion fast. They will do to you what they did to me. I am not the only one. Biopsies don’t get sent out and they pocket the money and gamble you can be treated with the cream for Squamish cell cancers while a lovely Basal Cell in growing under your skin to mammoth proportions. They will tell you that you have a patch of dry skin when you really have a Squamish cell cancer that is growing. Folks, the insurance companies and HMO’s don’t pay them enough and they cut corners and that corner can be your life! A lot of them are into Botox and other cosmetic procedures and just don’t want to bother with cancer patients. Get that second opinion!
As for me, I will be in surgery this week hoping that the cancer has not spread into my eye socket or bone under my eyebrow. I will lose half my eyebrow. I was the corner that got cut two years ago. I was the biopsy that wasn’t sent out. I got the cream for the wrong kind of cancer. Now I am permanently scarred and disfigured. Don’t let it happen to you.

1 comment:

aswesow said...

I'm glad Bob can't read your posts, he'd be packing his bags and heading for your house. Well, maybe not, he don't much care for other cats. Not that surgery is something to look forward to, but I'm glad you don't have to wait long.