Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Forecast and the Why of unfinished business..

11-05-09
Forecast and Faery Finder and Unfinished Business in Life
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is white and the incense is clove.

I will be operated on this afternoon. I will get a forecast out tomorrow and tell you how went even if it is just one line. I will probably have one eye swollen shut, so typos will happen.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Ace of Swords: respiration. Harness your wandering mind and focus it on your growth for a change.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
For a couple of days, if there is something you want to know, all you have to do is investigate. Secrets are exposed and people are willing to talk.
This is one morning when taking your experience and applying it will bring money an expansion. Come afternoon people want you to listen to their feelings and cold logic will not be appreciated. Guys, and I mean males, this is not your aspect. Be smart and keep your mouth shut. Romance and social events are favored tonight.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Parents and children will have it rough today.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is :
Scaredy Cat: “Face your fears. They will disappear when you confront them.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
The Singer of Transfiguration is back. Deep transformations have occurred and nothing will ever be the same. Move forward rather than looking back.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the Element is Wood. The monkey has conflict today but the Rabbit (me!) has ease. Oh, goody…operation day will be easy. Today is a good day for haircuts but not for writing, gambling or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Despite darkness and difficulties, I continue on my path with strength and courage. I persevere. Obstacles vanish one after the other and my most deep-felt wishes are now fulfilled.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

It always amazes me when I do an event how many people voice one single thought: Someone died and we have unfinished business. A dear customer came up and said that and spirits immediately said, “No you don’t. If you did, they would still be here.” Now, in an orderly universe that makes sense but I didn’t have time until way later to but out an inquiry into the spirit realm what exactly they meant by that if so many people are sure of the opposite.
So, here is the more detailed explanation I received. “You return to the realm to work things out. About that your intuition is 100% correct, but you simply don’t know when to quit and we do. Everyone has choices. When one person makes choices that leads them so far off the path to “finishing business”, we often have to recall them. We often recall people who are about to really jump off the path and negatively impact a large number of people they don’t even know yet. You have to remember, to us there is no linear time. All things exist at the same time. Extreme deviations would throw the entire universe out of kilter if enough occurred simultaneously. So, put in language you will understand. You are out of sync with your server and must reboot your game. You reenter at another point on another server and resume the game.”
Okay, I am computer impaired and you know I just press things until something either works or I get the blue screen of death and turn it off and start over. However, to my limited brain, here is how I see it. All your lives, past, present and future exist at the same time, like a bunch of movies running in different theaters but at the same time with the same actors. So, the moment of now exists across multiple existences and times. When one of these moments gets so far out of sync with the others, it is terminated and you are placed into another body, in another time existing in another place in the NOW. Imagine them like a bunch of marbles, in a straight line rolling forward. One marble jumps up and is grabbed and placed at the end of the line of the other marbles. That’s what I see happening. In the end, all the marbles are really just reflections of the one marble. Somewhere the whole exists and it is that whole that guides the entire line of marbles that are interacting with lots of other lines of marbles, hopefully all of them moving each other forward toward being the complete being. All the ingredients for the cake exist on the counter in various states of combinations at the same time as the finished cake. I think I just sprained my brain.
So, what you didn’t finish here, you will finish elsewhere so stop worrying about it. Let this old Druid take a nap.

2 comments:

aswesow said...

:)
Each day has enough worries of its own!

aswesow said...

I wish I had a magic wand
To make it go away;
I'd wave my scepter over you
Until you were okay.


I'd think good thoughts; I'd send you love;
I'd transmit healing vibes;
My wand and I would surely beat
Whatever the doc prescribes.


But I have no magic scepter, so
I cannot cast a spell;
Just know you're often in my thoughts,
And I hope you'll soon be well!


By Joanna Fuchs