Sunday, November 22, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 11/twenty three/09

11-23-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is ivory and the incense is rosemary.



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Devil: subjugation. There are conmen about today and they may be you. Jokes are cutting and apologies will have to be made. Little white lies are nothing more than manipulation and you won’t be thanked for it.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
For this week, avoid money, financial and work topics at social events unless you want to find a knife buried in your back and one really angry hostess or host.
Ego energies start the morning off with arguments and watch out for road rage. Instant karma is on the loose and she isn’t in a good mood. By afternoon you have figured out people may be smiling but they don’t mean it. Still, there is money to made in the electronic realm. Solutions are found after five to old problems and a psychic reading is a good late night idea. Cuddle up with your sweetie.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Why are you even thinking about detoxification with the holiday upon us? Enjoy!

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is :
Caterwaul: “Express those pent up feelings. Cry, scream, or sing as loud as you can.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
The Spirit Dancer pays us an unexpected and rare visit today. She encourages us to express out inner world and embrace our creativity. Conceive, create and exhibit are her song as she merrily dances through our lives. Do something creative today.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the Element is Water. The Tiger finds conflict but the Dog and the Boar have ease. Today is not an auspicious day for writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “”I follow my intuition. I don’t have to struggle, not even in my min, to improve this situation and to achieve my goals. I listen to the guidance of my Higher Self and the good I desire is near and within reach.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Boogaboo is definitely in training with Napoleon. Napoleon has taught him to fear no whooshing sounds I might make to keep him out of my bedroom. He has taught him the back flip where I think he is headed away from the door and he back flips into the room. He has taught him to hide behind things. Worst of all, he has taught him to lay on my lap and soak up pets like love sponge.
Well, the kitwits and Microwits learned a new energy saving trick on the hottest day of November. They learned how to turn off the power strip the air conditioner is on. And thus, I sweat and wait for the room to cool down.
I just opened some sheets I bought and they had enough sizing in them to gag a gnat. No one could sleep on those things without washing them so why put it in them? It’s not like they are looking good on a hanger.
I wound up balancing my plate in one hand and trying to toss Fiona out the door with other hand. That little girl does not give up. She just keeps coming at you. Who thought a cat would want stir fry chicken that much? Then she stuck her nose in my glass of seltzer with lemon. The nose exited that glass fast!
I think it is the new Bed Bath and Beyond ad but I could be wrong that is now singled out as promoting witchcraft because it mentions the Solstice as a holiday. If you must be that stupid, try getting a couple of facts straight…Solstice is Druid…Yule is Wiccan…Now repeat after me once more…..Solstice is Druid….Yule is Wiccan. Do you feel in the slightest bit indoctrinated and ready worship strange deities? No? Then stop worrying about a stupid ad. It took me three tries to figure out what they were advertising. It took four to actually catch the Solstice and I had to have closed captioning on to see it. Go back to playing your records backwards and don’t forget your tin foil hat. If that ad is the sole focus of your holiday season you (a) have way more time on your hands than the rest of us, (b) really need to get a life/real job and C. don’t have my headache.

No comments: