Monday, November 23, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 11/Twenty Four/09

11-24-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Keen Readers: The Keen Blog is not compatible with the latest version Explorer which I have to have for several other locations, so I cannot format the blog. All the sentences are going to run together until someone in the programming department gets enough complaints to figure out they have to do something. I have even tried formatting it in HTML and nothing happens.


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Red and the incense is Cedar



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the King of Swords: purification. You have to compromise a little to get a lot in the world of the material and the spiritual.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
The Moon enters Pisces at 11:07 AM EST.
For about a week, you chance to shine comes when you show others the way around limitations. Social events are not the forum to discuss old hurts and losses.
You can make changes in the afternoon without ruffling too many feathers. However, it would be a good idea to be ubber practical with them and to not take credit.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
When things get you down today, get up and move.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is :
Cat’s Eye: “Open that inner eye. You’ll see what’s really happening.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Gloominous Doom will plan your pity party and then nothing is achieved. Toss him out the door and get to work. Things really aren’t as bad as they seem.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the Element is Water. The Rabbit (me) finds conflict but the Rooster (George) has ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “”I keep my mind focused on abundance, health, beauty, happiness and success. I stay away from negative people. I carefully choose those with whom I spend my time, including my leisure time. I give up all useless activities, associations and relationships. I surround myself with people who succeed and contribute, who manifest a positive attitude and who empower me through their own light.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I bought a turkey. Yes, I who swore not to, bought a turkey because those sad eyed cats totally suckered me in. Now it sits in the fridge waiting for Thursday when they will enjoy huge wings and so forth. I have to make certain I introduce the older ones slower. I don’t want them having heart failure when they see that huge leg waiting for them.
I keep saying I hope this is allergies. I have had a headache for four days now and my sinuses are totally stopped up now. My eyes are even swollen. Much of it is due to someone having a wood fire that absolutely gags a gnat. I think the tree place across the street is burning what they aren’t selling. Evergreen cut trees and it isn’t even Turkey yet. How do people expect them to remain fresh? I am allergic to pine trees.
I do love Facebook. Singer Sewing Machines has a page and I joined their fan club. I have not been able to use my super expensive embroidery machine since my laptop with Windows 98 died on me. The software is not compatible with XP. I mentioned it in a comment and within 5 minutes, a salesperson got back to me and I had the site to download an upgrade with an hour! Now that is customer service! Soon there will be pentagrams, Celtic knots and other things since will allow me to scan and embroidery anything. Yes, all I need is to clear a space and pretty things will happen.
Which reminds me of yesterday’s Faery visit. She had been bugging me all night before so I wasn’t surprised when she showed up in the cards. I received the most detailed instructions for creating a display I have ever had drop into my mind and when I still balked, I got instructions on how to use the fabric scraps for the project. Well, I guess I will be building the display or never have a moment of peace again.

No comments: