Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 11/twelve/09

11-twelve-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit



According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Green and the incense is Apricot.



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Three of Wands: cohesion. This card bring creativity. Ideas are hatched and projects conceived with this card. Your ideas hold valuable insights.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
The Moon enters Libra at Twelve Twenty Two PM.
You really want to make some changes, do some decorating and get some beauty in your life this afternoon. But you have limitations. Face them first and life will be less frustrating.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
It is hard to move forward fearlessly today, so move forward through the fear.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is :
Cat’s Cradle: “Time to untangle the knots. Don’t put it off any longer.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
She of the Cruach is about today. We are really getting the Singers this week indicating really major emotional things happening. Once again this is Fae that nurtures us and brings fertility. Get out and start something new today. Work out some affirmation and then do them regularly. You can manifest your own reality when she is about.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is3 and the Element is Metal. The Rabbit finds conflict today but the Rat has ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of my past and the past of others.
I forgive totally and unconditionally.
I stop all the dramas now and fill my life wit playfulness, humor and joy, whatever the circumstance.
I celebrate life.”
Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I have some good news but first, last night’s happening.
Somehow Napoleon convinced his sister, Purdy von Sweets, to jump up into my costume hanging on the door. The whole thing came off the hanger with Purdy inside. Napoleon grabs the whole hem and I mean, he has the whole hem sealed up with claws, teeth and body, trapping Purdy. Have you ever seen those horror movies with the people pushing out of the walls. That was what it looked like as Purdy tried to get out, I am shaking the dress, trying to get Napoleon loose and he is holding tight. It was at that point I just knew if I started laughing I was going to fall down in the hall and with nothing to hold onto, I would never get back to my feet. So, I am trying desperately to shake Napoleon loose and not laugh when Purdy spurts out through the arm hole, dashes across the bed and up to the ceiling on top of the armoire where she is holding onto the top, claws out and eyes bugged out. I made it to the bed and collapsed in gales of laughter. Some days I’m not the comic relief in this house. She didn’t come down all night and I don’t think she is ever going to trust another dress of mine. Meanwhile, I am fighting Purrbie over the towels. I have to have completely clean towels without cat cooties when I wash my hair and forehead every night before bandaging them. I even got a fluffy rug out of the linen closet. He still took my towel down and sprawled all over it. So here I am chasing this cat across the living room snapping his tail with a towel (and I swear he was laughing) when I realized putting the plastic on the windows to keep people and the wind from throwing things through them was a really good idea because the neighbors can’t see me.
Now for the good news. I had my post op check up and I am cleared for work. I have a check up in 3 weeks but I am healing well from the first surgery. It turned out the hospital was less than good with information. First they gave me an information sheet for wound care. You are supposed to check off what the person is supposed to do because most of the statements conflict. They didn’t check anything so I had to call the doctor the next day. Second they told me he used glue to seal the incision. He used dissolving stitches and glued surgical tape on them so I couldn’t snag them on anything. Gee, I’m so glad I already knew how to take the medication! Anyway, he removed the tape and the stitches were doing great and then glued more tape on. I still have to wear the bandage on the other wound but it is close to healed. Now for the great news. I didn’t realize it but my hair was so thin because it fell out from the scalp surgery. My hair is coming back in! I will have my own hair in a few months! It is about a half an inch long now so it’s going to be a while.