Sunday, November 29, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 11/30/09

11-30-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is lavender and the incense is hyssop. Although hyssop is used as a cleansing herb and many people think if they bath in it, it will wash away all the nasty things they did to people and for people, I suggest they read the actual reference for its use. That’s not what it said……


FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Five of Wands: contention. Trying to defend your point of view pushes you to the limit! Once the shock and sadness wears off, you know who is on your side and can move on.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
For a couple of days what you think is a joke causes hurt feelings so reign in your sense of humor and watch what you say.
Egos and possessiveness clash and things can escalate this morning. Be careful on the highway. Road rage is rampant. The day really doesn’t end with any money made. Evening starts off on a bad foot and you reap what you sow. Old hurts come back to haunt you and the things people say are thoughtless but they do reflect what they really think. And then the argument begins…..By bedtime, you won’t know who is where or why so just go to bed.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Contacting your higher consciousness is hard today but it is the only place you will get straight answers.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Catacomb: “Look deep inside. Take time to meditate or journey within.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
The Glanconer pays us a visit on the perfect day. Smoothe Harry is the master of illusion and delusion. He is so very good at what psychologist call projection. That is where you project you feelings onto another person and think they are their feelings. 99% of the time, you couldn’t be more wrong. Lust is his currency and he can make anything we lust for look so much more inviting. Be careful today…..

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the Element is Earth. The Rooster (George)n finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake have ease. Today is an auspicious day for hair cuts but not for writing, gambling or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I forgive totally and freely. I let go of any resentment or guilt. I am free and I let everyone around me be free. Peace now reigns within me and around me. I trust the great wisdom of the Universe and the present situation of my life is divinely healed for everyone’s good.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

The cat’s turkey induced coma ended with Purdy von Sweets running down the hallway and doing a one meter high back flip! And then the fun began. I think I had better cook another turkey while I still have a house in a couple of pieces.
It has been a hard weekend even though nothing really got done. I am sensitive to earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. Last night my legs totally cramped from the knees down. I managed to make it out and find two ibuprophen when I decided it was the perfect time to check out earthquakes on the government site. My legs cramping up corresponded perfectly to two quakes, one in Mexico and the other in CA. Then I saw why I have been unable to sleep all weekend. It has been another busy weekend for Gaia! Then my inner thighs cramped up and I just decided to lay there and suffer until the earth decided to give it a rest. When I did get to sleep, I had migraines and nightmares.
That brings me to a prophetic dream. If you have a wrought iron gate and a black and white cat that waits for you just in front of it, bring her inside. Some nasty people intend to really hurt her. That’s why all my cats are inside where I can protect them. They do not miss the outside. In fact, Conner runs the other way if the door opens. He is not going back to foraging for a living. No sir, he wants the endless kibble feeder, electric water fountain, clean kitty pan and soft, warm bed.
Napoleon seconds that. His sister was killed by a dog outside when he was just a little kitten. The only other time he ever went outside, he met the nice doctor who gave him really good drugs and he woke up without balls. Yup, he is not going back outside! He is also why the forecast takes so long to write. I have to scratch the black spot on his chin, trace his mustache, scratch the secret whisker spot and stroke him all over. That takes time.
I will only be doing one event until probably spring. This is the link to it, but I have to delete it for the Keen readers because someone will instantly turn me in if I publish it: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/event.php?eid=183664117396&ref=nf
I’m sorry they are so insecure about their abilities they have to scout every page trying to find ways to get other psychics thrown off the site and I really wish I were making the kind of money they seem to think I am taking away from them. Now the sad thing is: people who experience an in person reading at a fair or shop are more likely to use a phone service than people who have never had a reading because the phone line is there twenty four/seven. Need any more ammo for that gun you are shooting yourself in the foot with?
However, for the rest of you, it is December 5th, in a nice bank building, with raffles, free food for the admittance price, shopping opportunities, reiki and readers. I will be there doing readings and George will have the sales table, but there will be no jewelry on our sales table. There were too many jewelry vendors. There will be ceramics, incense, oils, and some specialty items. We have some nice packs of incense that will make great gifts including a Feng Shui kit. Then you can get a burner. I was going to have a lot more, but it seems I run the only store on the web that only lists items I actually have in stock. Yes, when you order from me, unless someone lifted it, I have it. I don’t drop ship, use other vendors making it look like I am stocking the item or put anything on the web page until it is in my hot little hands. Why? Because I get as frustrated as you do when my wholesale order arrives and I have half an order with a lot of future shipping dates for the rest of the stuff. You want it now and so do I! One item I hope to get packed is a pair of high heeled witches’ shoes that fit a 8.5 to 9. They sell with a red lining on one of the sites for 60.00 and they will be way less than that without the red lining if you can wear them. I bought them and then had to get a larger size to fit me and I do wear a 9. They are small.
However, I have to tell you this story because it is weird, even for me. A gal ordered some Anna Riva incense. I had just taken it to a show and the boxes were still in the van. I went through every box. These are large, clear plastic boxes! I could not find a single stick. She reordered and I went through the boxes again removing everything in them: no incense. I went to another show with the same boxes: no incense. Then about two months later I decided to unpack one of the boxes and put the products out on display. These boxes stay together in a stack so I can load them quickly into Vanwitch for a show. No boxes crawl over and join the stack. This box had ceramics in it and I had even sold ceramics out of the box. I opened it and there, right on top was the Anna Riva incense. There is no possible way that incense was in that box for two months, no way it could have gotten into the box and there it sat! I blame the Fae. I wonder what normal people do when this happens to them…
I am reading Tempted by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast, A House of Night Novel. It is as good as the rest in the series, so get it.
Every year the Christmas fight starts. Keep the Christ in Christmas. Boycott merchants that use Happy Holidays. Shoot the people who mention any holiday other than Christmas. You would think they owned December. You can’t help wonder how this got to called the season of peace and goodwill toward men when the knockdown drag out fights start.
I happen to live in a very culturally diverse area. I stick to Happy Holidays because I don’t stand a chance of remembering who is celebrating what, when. I don’t question when the colored lights appear across the street in odd months because they are Hindi. I just smile and wish them a happy holiday and really hope it is a holiday. Then there are Menorahs, a couple of Kwanza’s, some pagans, at least one Muslim, and Goddess knows what else. Then there is the problem of which holiday because it is now in their native language and I only speak 3 languages! Happy Holidays is the only safe bet around here. And with that I say, peace on earth and goodwill toward all life forms. Have a nice holiday or don‘t. Just leave me alone. I celebrate Yule, the solstice and Catmas. Send catnip and salmon. Oh, and we want the music to Greensleeves back…..

No comments: