Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 11/26/09

11-26-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Keen readers, I pushed buttons and eventually hit the right and got the formatting back which goes to prove, you don’t really need to know anything about computers to succeed with them. Either you succeed or you get the blue screen of death.


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Green and the incense is Myrrh.



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the .Tower: attention. Inner conflict grows as the two halves of seem to move further apart. What is cause of this battle? What convictions are you holding dear that are false? Tear those convictions apart and then you can rebuild on truth.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
The Moon enters Aries at 10:11 PM EST. For a couple of days, communications are in high gear and it is pleasant and playful. However, be careful of the flirting. It can get out of hand and the person in bed is not a keeper.
The morning brings a lot of sentimentality. Do your best to not get maudlin. Then the flirting and laughing begins and who can keep frowning? It is a good day! Enjoy.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
It is a day to trust your intuition and go with the flow!

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
The Cat That Got the Cream: “Spoil yourself. You deserve it.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
The Laume is about today. She is leader of troop of Fae who are unconditional givers and receiving. She usually appears on holidays to remind us to be thankful. The more blocked you feel you are, the more you need to stop and get out there and volunteer your time to help others. Then, when you finally get home, the answers will be there. That is how they work.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the Element is Wood. The snake find conflict today but the Horse has ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I am now committed to living my life with impeccability, rigor and awareness. This is my challenge and I accept it. By expressing these qualities I find my path and my inner power, and I fulfill my destiny.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER


I can’t believe I am about to cook a thanksgiving dinner. I must have lost my mind. I even went out and bought a pumpkin pie, and fresh celery for the stuffing. I am certain I have lost my mind. I have to get up early and put that turkey in the oven. Oh well, the house will smell really, really good.
I spent the morning without any electricity. It started raining and went dark. I didn’t get power back until noon and thus, I am running late on everything computer. I really hope that doesn’t happen tomorrow because it is scheduled to rain all morning.
I have to say this. I just saw a commercial on TV by another of these fringe groups claiming to be a genuine political group representing seniors with credibility. They are neither. No one, absolutely no one, has suggested in any shape form or fashion that Medicare funding be cut to finance the new health care renovations and plans. Medicare is not even in the discussion. I really, really hope there is a really special reward for people who scare and prey on the elderly like this.

No comments: