Friday, November 27, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 11/28/09

11-28-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit




According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is indigo and the incense is sandalwood.



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Three of Swords: desolation. If you are feeling dejected, maybe it is time to seek out the areas of your life that are unsatisfactory and do something about them. Find the root cause of your fears and they will vanish. Allow sorrow to enter your heart and through it you will begin to build a new foundation for relationships.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
For over a month, monetary rewards are not forthcoming, but those who had ill gotten gains will find them stripped away rather violently. They will be their own downfall.
The morning starts with really high energy and loads of projects on the front burner. There is laughing and playful jesting as the work goes easier and faster than it has for months. If you have been good, Santa may reward you nicely around noon. Lessons learned are easily used in the afternoon and sting is taken out of them. It is an excellent evening for psychic and spiritual pursuits, but don’t let negativity or sex get involved or the mood will degenerate fast. Watch what you say at social events. People are listening.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Do something today to enhance your beauty or the beauty of the world around you.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Kitten: “Find the joy in simple things. Concentrate on having fun.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
The Journeyman appears today. The path ahead of him is long, but he looks forward to the journey with childlike anticipation. He knows his faery godmother is looking after him. When he appears, it is time to work on perfecting our skills of living and working.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the Element is Fire. The sheep finds conflict today but the Monkey has ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, writing or construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I stop now and I quiet all inner agitation. I peacefully and calmly take the time to appreciate the beauty of everything around me as well as the beauty of my Soul. I listen to nature’s messages and to the music of the Universe. In this peaceful state, my higher self guides me gently toward the fulfillment of my destiny.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Cold weather does nothing good for my joints, though the cats tried hard to cover me in warm, vibrating bodies. I am in my long sleeved green night shirt with the Lady Jayne cat in a Scottish plaid bed embroidered on it. Now I need some socks. Okay, it’s only dipping into the 40’s, but we Floridians have thin blood.
I did venture out into Black Friday: Costco, Home Depot and BJ’s. I hope some other merchants had crowds! Home Depot had become a necessity because the kitchen gadget drawer finally broke and we needed a piece to fix it. They are over 35 years old…so I guess they are entitled to break.
We interrupt this commentary to bring you a special message:
Hi! I am Flame, the Microwit. I do not say much and I not speak hooman that good, but I has to tell you about yesterdee. I just woked up me self. The Momma told us all week about the big bird she had and I saw a little bit of it before it went in the hot box. It was humongous. I could sleep in the dat bird. The Momma boiled us the neck and it was as long as I am. My brudder, Mr. B. carried the biggest piece off and tried to eat it. Much later when our tummies were growling, Not the Momma, took it out of the hot box and started cutting. That is good because the Momma will give us bones. The Momma gave us a whole leg. It was bigger than me. I never seen a leg that big. We ate and ate. The Momma came back and took the bird out again and broke it up. We gots lots more. We complained when she put a bag full in the cold place for today, but we hads so much, our tummies were about to burst. Napoleon said he used to hunt birds when he was a little baby. I never seen a real bird. Napoleon said he could take this bird down. I thinks if he sawed this bird when it was live, he would not make it to the kitty pan in time! I was so full I went and laid on the Momma’s bed. Napoleon tried to chase me off and just laid down and went to sleep. We all sleeped all night and all day. Then the hoomans left and came back with two birds! There two big birds in the cold box and the Momma says they is all ours. We had bird for dinner again. Them bones was so big not even Prescious could bite through them. The Momma threw them to the possum. Maybe she threw them at the possum. It do like to knock the garbage can over and make the Momma mad.
The Costco coupons were expiring and Vanwitch needed a full tank of gas for next weekend when I will be at Halley’s event in Boca Raton doing readings and selling things. Then we moved on to BJ’s as paper towels were on sale. Turned out the BJ’s brand was cheaper even after the coupon was applied to the Bounty price. I also needed tissue. I swear I am buying stock in Puffs some day. On the way out, our friend who was injured by that low life slug running out with two computers, told us that turkeys were on sale for 39 cents a pound. That was 10 cents cheaper than Costco, so I sent George back and he returned with two small turkeys for about 7 bucks. You can’t buy cat food that cheap. To my credit, I actually got both of them in fridge to the cheers of an appreciative feline audience. Then they finished off yesterday’s other leg and wing. That’s odd..this commentary looks a lot longer than three paragraphs…….
This is Boogaboo. Forgive my sister. She fell off the chair and hurt her leg when she was little. The Momma freed her little leg before it broke even though Flame bit her good. Flame never recovered and blamed the Momma even though the truth is; she’s clumsy. She didn’t come out and learn good human like the rest of us. I could have taken that bird down. I am Boogaboo. Fear me!

No comments: