Friday, August 29, 2008

Forcast and Faery Finder for 08-30-08

A possum eating with MoonProbe, the Kitwits' mother!



08-30-08
There is nothing prettier than a little pink tongue peeking out of a pure black cat’s mouth or at least that is what Josephina convinced me of. She is a little butterball. These Kitwits are so soft. Josephina and Napoleon are like fine silk. Purrbah and Purdy von Sweets are cottony. Napoleon now knows where I hide his toy when he out of the room and promptly retrieves it upon returning.
I had the shop CAM up on the laptop at home and I returned to the room to find Purrbah with a front paw on each side of the mouse pad, leaning in to watch the video feed very intently. I swear he recognized the shop. Then, my wall unit froze over again and I had to turn it off for a few minutes last night. I looked over and Jayne was reaching under the front where I open it to clean the filter trying to open it. When that didn’t work, she went over to where the air blows out and started sticking her arm in to see why it wasn’t working. So I turned it one and she sat in front of it letting the air cool her down. And some people think cats aren’t smart…
One of the theories on conscious awareness is that animals are not aware of themselves because they cannot recognize themselves in a mirror. Well, I think I found the flaw in that experiment. Purrbah is the worst for attacking his image in mirrors. I had my mirror out trying to get something out of my eye and he was hanging on my wrist so I just turned the mirror around so he could look in it. Rather than the usual attack, he studied it very carefully, turned his head to see if the image was following and finally just sedately walked away. That was when I remembered that if cats were human they would be legally blind and I had just let him look in an 8X mirror. He could probably see himself clearly for the first time. So maybe someone has to redo the mirrors in these experiments!
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Nine of Wands: intensity. It’s a day to double check facts and interpretations. Be skeptical and very determined to see the truth. You are seeking the right path but your linear thinking is confusing and misleading you. Let your intuition guide your and it will reflect your destiny.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, oh what a beautiful day! It’s just we haven’t been getting many good aspects lately and today is different. The Moon enters Virgo at 2:18 AM EDT and Venus enters Libra at 10:41 AM EDT. Ideally this will throw all of us in a beautification frenzy as we clean up and decorate. There are always those who go into the fault finding mode and start running everyone else down because they are so insecure in their own looks. If you run into one of them, run. The New Moon is at 3:58 PM EDT. This is a very Virgo day. Limitations and rules are accepted. People work like busy little bees and things are calm for once.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to following your dreams today and they are called prep time. You need to get the planning done and the foundation laid. Then your dreams can land in your back yard.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat Call. “Don’t be so critical. See the positive in yourself and others.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for your Faery Godmother. Yes, she really does exist and today is the day she is out and about seeking the deserving. If you’ve been good, expect a pleasant surprise.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the element is water. Monkeys find conflicts today but the Rabbit, me, will be having a great day!

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “The longer I have to wait to obtain the results I want, the more magnificent these results will be. I remain peaceful, detached and confident in God’s intelligent and kind action” Annie Marquier.
Metal was crunching and falling all over the place so I ran outside to see what was going on. At first I couldn’t find a thing and it was all quiet. Then I found a baby possum, no bigger than a Kitwit, in the recycling bin licking all the cat food cans. I gave it some dry cat food. It’s quieter that way.

No comments: