Saturday, August 30, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08-31-08

08-31-08
Alls well in Kitwit land. Purrbah has joined Napoleon in the invasion of my bedroom. Lady Jayne has attempt to persuade me that a little pink tongue peeking out of a gray mouth is much prettier than the black fur. Aside from that, much is happening at the Salamander.
There was the one fiasco where I tried to wash the windshield of the van. I am just plain too short. I guess I am going to have to pay to get it washed weekly or get a step ladder. I really was just kidding when I threatened to name it Vana White.



Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Four of Cups: discontent. This card brings a vague sense of dissatisfaction with life. Take a really good look at the people around you and let go of the one who just aren’t helping with your success. You need a clear idea of who you are and the kind of people who can support you, first.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, after a lovely New Moon and easy day, the irritation returns. The morning has a lot free floating anxiety about old hurts and slights. This afternoon, propriety is in conflict with saying what you are feeling and feeling may just blurt out. Things are not going to get clearer so you might as well relax.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say with all the seriousness today, you need to nurture your inner child. So, when everyone least expects it, let out a whoop and sprinkle fairy dust everywhere.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Bureaucat. “Get the paperwork done. You’ll feel much better.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Dark Lady. She is both ritual and mystery. Seek her in the dark of the moon (now) and with the proper offerings and ritual she will reveal the secrets you seek.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the element is water. The Rooster finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake are having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I stop taking myself so seriously. I let go of my feelings of self-importance and of all the dramas in my life. Through simplicity, humor, laughter and play, I rediscover the joy, lightness and magic of life.” Anne Marquier.

No comments: