Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08-27-08

08-27-08
Today was my V-Day and that’s why I’m late with the forecast. I have a used Ford Econoline van and man, do male drivers get over in the next lane when they see me driving it. Talk about sexist….I just told Ra the Sun Goddess, I finally had a vehicle I could put her in the back of and not break the suspension. She is not talking to me.
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Hierophant: intuition. You have to make a few sacrifices to move on with your life. Demands are made which must be met as you do not have the upper hand. If you don’t fulfill these demands, you will win against those who are pulling you down. You will need a lot of endurance to survive this period of transition. Patience and forgiveness will be required of you. Deeper forces are at work. Reconciliation allows you see exactly what an enemy is doing and what motivate them. Swallow your pride.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the moon enters Leo at 10:51 PM EDT. For the next couple of days, preciseness verse freedom, red tape verses doing the fair thing and watching what you say verses being very circumspect are the conflicts. And unexpected emotional declaration in the morning may have you over the moon and then you wonder if you heard what you think you heard. It’s a great morning for a psychic reading. The afternoon and evening are great for social affairs with a lot of talk and good times but as the evening drags on, family obligations step on your free spirit.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to new opportunities today, so relax and just enjoy other people without worrying about making an impression.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Caterpillar. “Slow down. Take time to focus on the small stuff.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Green Woman. She makes the seeds sprout and dances, nude, through the flowers. She is wild and free and just a little bit mischievous. I bet she even wears a purple hat on occasion. Enjoy your day with her.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the element is earth. The conflict animal is the snake. The horse has the best day of all.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “If I persevere and keep faith in my ultimate success, no power on earth can prevent it. God protects and supports me in all my endeavors.” Annie Marquier

No comments: